How come all of you people HYPE up We Got It For Cheao VoL. 3?

I gave this mixtape 2 full listens...you dudes had me mad hype about the release,and when it dropped on Sunday I couldn't wait for it to get on the iPod..
But after giving it like 2 full listens...i honestly think Return Of The BodySnatchers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This mixtape

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ddi.jpg

i havent given the WGIFC a thorough listen yet, nor have i gave the gunit mixtape a thorough listen yet, but i feel like i like Gunits personalities better.maybe cuz ive had more material from gunit in the past. ive stayed away from clipse music cuz i abhor pharrell

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i havent given the WGIFC a thorough listen yet, nor have i gave the gunit mixtape a thorough listen yet, but i feel like i like Gunits personalities better. maybe cuz ive had more material from gunit in the past. ive stayed away from clipse music cuz i abhor pharrell
pharell not on the mixtape ......except on a bonus track

also...Mood Muzik 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This Mixtape
MM3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KING G703

i honestly think Return Of The Body Snatchers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This mixtape

BAN THIS DUDE ...........only good song on rotbb is you need me
laugh.gif

I'm Leaving??? Be Good To Me???? The Mechanic??? Rider 4 Real????....i don't need to name more
grin.gif

if you DON'T think those are hott..then you a clown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

Originally Posted by KING G703

i honestly think Return Of The Body Snatchers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This mixtape

BAN THIS DUDE ...........only good song on rotbb is you need me
laugh.gif

I'm Leaving??? Be Good To Me???? The Mechanic??? Rider 4 Real????....i don't need to name more
grin.gif

if you DON'T think those are hott..then you a clown
laugh.gif

If u dont think wgi4c3 is better than this gunit mixtape .......ur a peasant

i listened to the clipse mixtape last night. it was aiight. i just cant follow them all them bible scriptures malice and pusha be spitting out. i aint listento the g unit mixtape yet. but the songs i heard are crack.

The only reason not to like WGIFC3 is because you aren't smart enough to understand the lyrics and metaphors, because they are actually good and notwritten by somebody with no more than a 6th grade education.

You probably also think Lil Wayne is good.

Originally Posted by YardFather

The only reason not to like WGIFC3 is because you aren't smart enough to understand the lyrics and metaphors, because they are actually good and not written by somebody with no more than a 6th grade education.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by YardFather

The only reason not to like WGIFC3 is because you aren't smart enough to understand the lyrics and metaphors, because they are actually good and not written by somebody with no more than a 6th grade education.

Ive been listening to hip-hop since I've had ears...
laugh.gif
..by sayingim not smart enough to understand the lyrics is dumb as hell...So your basically calling me DUMB for VOICING MY OPINION ON A SNEAKER FORUM??...Like I said thisMixtape is weak,and i was very disappointed when I was listening to it..all you did was HYPE this trash up
indifferent.gif

425-drew-baseball-1.jpg

Another Horrible assumption
ohwell.gif

Listening to "hip hop since you've had ears" doesn't mean +#%$.

You said "other side of the pillow" Banks was better than Pusha T, which clearly illustrates your mental deficiency.

We're not saying you don't listen to hip hop, we're saying you're dumb.

Back
Top Bottom