How come all of you people HYPE up We Got It For Cheao VoL. 3?

Give it a few years, young'n. You'll get all learned up someday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mace40

Listening to "hip hop since you've had ears" doesn't mean +#%$.

You said "other side of the pillow" Banks was better than Pusha T, which clearly illustrates your mental deficiency.

We're not saying you don't listen to hip hop, we're saying you're dumb.

hONESTLY IT'S REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. tHE CLIPSE ARE GREAT RAPPERS AND ARE CURRENTLY BETTER THAN ANYONE IN G-UNIT. HOWEVER THE MIXTAPE WAS AVERAGE, AND FORALL THE CATS WHO CONSTANTLY BASH 50 AND OTHER ARTIST FOR HAVING THE SAME SUBJECT MATTER, THIS IS 18 FULL TRACKS OF I MOVE COKE OVER TODAY'S HOTTEST BEATS.

Word its good for what it is and its clever, but it does get redundant. With that said, the g-unit mixtape is no better, and mood musik is THEE best mixtapeout but thats an 07' release.

Originally Posted by KING G703

U KIDS BEEN BRAINWASHED ........U still wear G-unit clothing aint u

I didn't understand any of this...If you are trying to say,I wear G-Unit...you obviously don't know what the !+*+ you are talking about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

hONESTLY IT'S REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. tHE CLIPSE ARE GREAT RAPPERS AND ARE CURRENTLY BETTER THAN ANYONE IN G-UNIT. HOWEVER THE MIXTAPE WAS AVERAGE, AND FOR ALL THE CATS WHO CONSTANTLY BASH 50 AND OTHER ARTIST FOR HAVING THE SAME SUBJECT MATTER, THIS IS 18 FULL TRACKS OF I MOVE COKE OVER TODAY'S HOTTEST BEATS.

Preach!

thread shutdown.

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

Originally Posted by KING G703

U KIDS BEEN BRAINWASHED ........U still wear G-unit clothing aint u

I didn't understand any of this...If you are trying to say,I wear G-Unit...you obviously don't know what the !+*+ you are talking about.
laugh.gif
let me break it down ..........u need to get the knot out ur g-unit shoes

NT is known for hyping the clipse and joe buddens up

on my banned sn i made a post about mm3 not living up to the hype and i was hit with stonefaces and "ban this dude" from all corners

WGIFC3 was cool but not that great. rainy dayz however is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom