How come DMP XI

dont yellow? ive seen countless amount of pairs for sale and they are still pretty icy.

most of us have spacejams from a little over a year ago that are yellow as hell just sitting in the box, what gives?

dont yellow? ive seen countless amount of pairs for sale and they are still pretty icy.

most of us have spacejams from a little over a year ago that are yellow as hell just sitting in the box, what gives?

for sure the glue they have been using lately yellows quickly, but that only turns yellow under the surface. The XVI.5s had that issue for sure.

for sure the glue they have been using lately yellows quickly, but that only turns yellow under the surface. The XVI.5s had that issue for sure.

I think it comes down to cheaper materials, DMP's are made with better materials so they stay clear longer.

I think it comes down to cheaper materials, DMP's are made with better materials so they stay clear longer.

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

It's a conspiracy

wink.gif

I Was Thinkin The Same Thing... Idk What They Did To The Sole But They Stay Icey For A While... Ive Yet To See A DS Yellowed Pair.
nerd.gif

I Was Thinkin The Same Thing... Idk What They Did To The Sole But They Stay Icey For A While... Ive Yet To See A DS Yellowed Pair.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Yeah I for sure agree.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Yeah I for sure agree.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

the xi from the dmp had very bad material hell the glue was better quality than the whole shoe lol
Ummm really!!? I think the quality of materials are pretty good compared to alot of these retros...

the xi from the dmp had very bad material hell the glue was better quality than the whole shoe lol
Ummm really!!? I think the quality of materials are pretty good compared to alot of these retros...

What are you talking about? Do you own a pair? Because the quality on my pair is
pimp.gif
and way better than Space jams,CG's and CDP XI's.

Back
Top Bottom