HOW COME EVERY LADY GAGA SONG IS A TOP 10 RECORD???????????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Maybe because she is the biggest artist in the world today.

wale gotta get jay-z,paul mccartney reincarnate marvin gaye and throw madonna on the remix to do 100k on his next album

eek.gif

Well in defense of that record 1) Lady Gaga wasn't nearly as big then as she is now. 2) You couldn't even tell it was Lady Gaga unless you saw the video. +!+ sounded like MIA.

Well in defense of that record 1) Lady Gaga wasn't nearly as big then as she is now. 2) You couldn't even tell it was Lady Gaga unless you saw the video. +!+ sounded like MIA.

honestly imo, its because of her bizarre image. if she didn't have that whole "twisted Alice in wonderland" look going on, she would be another pop one hit wonder.

honestly imo, its because of her bizarre image. if she didn't have that whole "twisted Alice in wonderland" look going on, she would be another pop one hit wonder.

I don't even think he wanted GaGa on that single. Def sounds like M.I.A. was the first choice but she was preggers.

I don't even think he wanted GaGa on that single. Def sounds like M.I.A. was the first choice but she was preggers.

LOL. You foul, dude.

But if I had to answer it seriously....she makes dope music. period.

LOL. You foul, dude.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL. You foul, dude.

roll.gif
, taking my threads seriously
eek.gif

MY TROLL GAME SERIOUS!!!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL. You foul, dude.

roll.gif
, taking my threads seriously
eek.gif

MY TROLL GAME SERIOUS!!!

Back
Top Bottom