How Come Girls Can Get Away With Not Wearing Socks?

I know yall feet stink
sick.gif

we shouldnt be able too. ... thats nasty. no gender bias.

naw makes a good point. lol. i thought u were talking about when wearing shoes that require socks (and they are not worn). I hate to see guys who like theirfeet all out in the open. thats so nasty to me.

some of the shoes they wear are open toe too...so no smell...or not as bad at least going no socks in a sneaker

Look at our feet and then look at MOST females feet....

Their feet were meant to be shown ours aren't!

I used to have pretty feet then over a period of time/sports
smh.gif
I'm just going to leave it at that.

with most of the styles females are going with now days socks are out anyway.

roll.gif
dudes that got toes exposed all crusty and +*%*
laugh.gif
I dont care thats them. I personally am a socks and sandals dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word to byron long PAUSE

I sometimes don't wear socks in the summer when I rock the loafs, but that's about it. Plus my foot game is impeccable. Don't really do the sandalsthing. Flip flops at the beach tops

LOL, I was chillin with some shorty a while back and she was wearin some shoes (i forgot what type) with no socks. we get to her place and she takes themjoints off and in my head i was like " GOOD LAWD" them joints smell like straight cheese
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

LOL, I was chillin with some shorty a while back and she was wearin some shoes (i forgot what type) with no socks. we get to her place and she takes them joints off and in my head i was like " GOOD LAWD" them joints smell like straight cheese
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dont think there is nothing wrong with wearing shoes with no socks. I dont wear socks with my Sperry's during the spring. Only do it sparingly, dontwant my shoes to have the smell

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Plus my foot game is impeccable.
laugh.gif

LOL, I was chillin with some shorty a while back and she was wearin some shoes (i forgot what type) with no socks. we get to her place and she takes them joints off and in my head i was like " GOOD LAWD" them joints smell like straight cheese
laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I dont think there is nothing wrong with wearing shoes with no socks. I dont wear socks with my Sperry's during the spring. Only do it sparingly, dont want my shoes to have the smell
sick.gif
thas jus nasty. ole foot fungus, athlete's foot, stankbooty feet smellin dude

Back
Top Bottom