How Come Girls Can Get Away With Not Wearing Socks?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I dont think there is nothing wrong with wearing shoes with no socks. I dont wear socks with my Sperry's during the spring. Only do it sparingly, dont want my shoes to have the smell
sick.gif
thas jus nasty. ole foot fungus, athlete's foot, stank booty feet smellin dude
indifferent.gif

Some girls sholdn't be able to rock sockless either. Every girl swear they got cute feet when they really got hammertime. ALL girls can get away w/o socksbut only a select few should be allowed.

I dont think there is nothing wrong with wearing shoes with no socks. I dont wear socks with my Sperry's during the spring. Only do it sparingly, dont want my shoes to have the smell
sick.gif
thas jus nasty. ole foot fungus, athlete's foot, stank booty feet smellin dude
indifferent.gif
right back at ya big guy
indifferent.gif

+1 for good measure
indifferent.gif

Goldbond's MEDICATED powder...
pimp.gif
... I HATE socks... leave it in the shoes....sprinkle on the toes... no problem
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
how in the hell do you hate socks?

but personally i never wear any type of shoe/sandal without socks. i wont even wear some damn flip flops without socks. **%+ just feels & looks weird tome.

but black socks+black flip flops=
pimp.gif

i don't wear socks with my slip on vans or my boat shoes. i don't see anything wrong with it as neither my feet or shoes smell, as long as i am justwalking around it is no big deal.

i hate socks...

if i could wear flip-flops all year round i would. but ocassionally i will wear kicks/heels/boots without socks...as long as its not routine, its cool with me.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
dudes that got toes exposed all crusty and +*%*
laugh.gif
I dont care thats them. I personally am a socks and sandals dude
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word to byron long PAUSE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

but personally i never wear any type of shoe/sandal without socks. i wont even wear some damn flip flops without socks. **%+ just feels & looks weird to me.

pimp.gif

Try being flat footed... you gradually come to hate ANYTHING on your feet because nothing is made for your footshape... bastards.... I hate shoes too...

Where the hell do you guys who say sandals on guys FTL live?

I'll be damned if I have to wear shoes and socks in 90+ degree weather here in San Diego. A pair of Rainbows is like a necessary staple out here.

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

but personally i never wear any type of shoe/sandal without socks. i wont even wear some damn flip flops without socks. **%+ just feels & looks weird to me.

pimp.gif

Try being flat footed... you gradually come to hate ANYTHING on your feet because nothing is made for your foot shape... bastards.... I hate shoes too...
i am flat-footed. but i never had a problem with socks, i been had plenty of problems with sneakers/ dress shoes. but never socks/flip-flops.

sounds like you need to go to the podiatrist & get you some special shoes

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I dont rock my sperrys with socks though, spring time hurry up
pimp.gif
6 more weeks!
WORD. Except that it's gonna be 80 here so I think I might just do that today.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i dont mind if you are bare foot with sandals but come on now, you know damn well sneakers and no socks is just disgusting; I dont give a +##+ what gender youare

sandals are only FTL is your feet look all jacked up...if you're clean and have normal looking feet, sandals are fine...

saw some girl with flip flops on the train and the bottom of her foot was straight black lookin like she came from 9/11
sick.gif

I swear I don't own one pair of sandals/flip flops and gets hot as hell out here. I just think they look weird. My house shoes
are some Flight 89's that I don't wear anymore. I just prefer socks and sneakers I guess.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sandals are only FTL is your feet look all jacked up...if you're clean and have normal looking feet, sandals are fine...
I ball a lot so I feel sandals are a MUST. Gotta let your feet breathe.....they weren't appreciated until college though but after that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif

Try being flat footed... you gradually come to hate ANYTHING on your feet because nothing is made for your foot shape... bastards.... I hate shoes too...
i am flat-footed. but i never had a problem with socks, i been had plenty of problems with sneakers/ dress shoes. but never socks/flip-flops.

sounds like you need to go to the podiatrist & get you some special shoes
You calling me Wayne head now? Do we need to take this outside to the lobby?!

who says guys cant go sockless?!?!

yo I go sockless like 15% of the time.

dont worry about me and my feet.

Originally Posted by you go boy

saw some girl with flip flops on the train and the bottom of her foot was straight black lookin like she came from 9/11
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom