How Come Handshakes with My White Friends Are Always Weird.

when im at the gym every persons gives me a different shake so im on how should i shake.. i should just stick to the knuckles to knuckes bounce for everyone

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Post handshake snappers... What's that about? It just seems awkward to me. Do you want me to snap back , in unison, or what?

Also three part hand shakers... why? The standard finger over thumb to four finger grip two-step works best. Please stop trying to spice it up with a pound or a third move. That makes the moment real weird. If I don't know you very well, how the hell am I supposed to know your routine?

Southern Cali hand shakers... I get it. Slap, then knuckle bump. I'm not from here, but I'll accept the culture. But once again, why do some of y'all try to add extra steps to a decent two part move?

White folks... losen your hands up. Don't try to break my fingers at the end of the dap and make my fingers snap with yours on some weird underground ayoness. Let's keep it simple. Matter fact, I'm just gonna give y'all high fives from here on out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i swear the 'snap' thing at the end of handshakes ALWAYS throws me off
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

many times when a handshake goes awry i've literally said "that couldve been better"

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Post handshake snappers... What's that about? It just seems awkward to me. Do you want me to snap back , in unison, or what?

Also three part hand shakers... why? The standard finger over thumb to four finger grip two-step works best. Please stop trying to spice it up with a pound or a third move. That makes the moment real weird. If I don't know you very well, how the hell am I supposed to know your routine?

Southern Cali hand shakers... I get it. Slap, then knuckle bump. I'm not from here, but I'll accept the culture. But once again, why do some of y'all try to add extra steps to a decent two part move?

White folks... losen your hands up. Don't try to break my fingers at the end of the dap and make my fingers snap with yours on some weird underground ayoness. Let's keep it simple. Matter fact, I'm just gonna give y'all high fives from here on out.
I'm from So cali... and I know what you mean
laugh.gif

roll.gif

That's more for the Latin homies...if any of my boys tried that, automatic
indifferent.gif

If you get the 2 finger (middle and ring) handshake, it might be reasonable to suggest that he's bout that life.

laugh.gif
i know this one white kid who always tries to do some fancy *!$$. He gave me a dap and he made his fingers snap in the process of it. Hate him with a passion. Back in sophomore year my spanish teacher congratulated me on passing all my classes and went to congratulate me so i was gonna give him a handshake and he went in for a pound and i somehow ended up grabbing his fist
laugh.gif
. Worst experience ever.

I just dap them mane white boys out here notorious for not washing their hands. Some black folks too.

I absolutely hate.. shaking hands after playing basketball.. their is so many different hand shakes..

in HS a bunch of black had the longest handshakes ever...

and it was different w/every person but they all remembered them and which one went with who
laugh.gif

you black guys are something else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ToneLow

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Anytime someone tries to do that, I just refuse. They might get the slap, they might get the bump, BUT THOSE TWO CONSECUTIVELY?!?! NEVER

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Speaking of...

Skip to 1:18 because you don't want to hear that.

Wasn't that the !+%* from Rocket Power?
laugh.gif

That +%#$ had to be planned.

"alright after the gun shots hit the sam and otto woggedy woggedy woggedy"

Real tears!

How I'm alone in my car and this thread made me feel awkward...lmao

Originally Posted by ToneLow

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

If you get the 2 finger (middle and ring) handshake, it might be reasonable to suggest that he's bout that life.
This
laugh.gif

One of my boys would make people shake his hand again if they lead with the slap/knuckle bump
laugh.gif

me and my friends snap twice...Do it enough and watch people start to catch on...
pimp.gif

Drake pulling that Rocket Power
laugh.gif

I just say what's up and move on. I've dealt with this too many times. Especially with my black friends. I never understood why they shake your hand to say hello then a few minutes later when you agree on something and they hit you with the "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING N#$%@" they feel the need to do it again. *kanye shrug*

haha, you clownin, you must greet alot of people because this is too in depth, and if the handshake is weird OP they arent your friends, honestly i never even thought about this kind of stuff but i always just slap their hand even if they are going for dap, the only change is when i run into one of my old roommates, that guy is forever scratchin his sack even in public so i give him the forearm bang

Back
Top Bottom