How did Lebron James get even bigger and stay so fast?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When did son get up to 250? I remember he was like 235-240 when he came in the L as a rookie. Son is big as #$!*. He doesn't even look 250. Melo looksbigger than him, yet Melo is listed at 230. Bron is the same weight class as Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace, yet is as fast as the point guards on the floor.
sick.gif
What type of genetic freak type #$!*is that?

c885ef2b86000d758f69a2c94370cb0b-getty-76075417sc017_cavaliers_hawks.jpg

smh.........

He was actually 247 (8% bf) right off bat when he came in the league, don't know why they called him 240 unless it was just easier to round down for them.Then he claims to have gained 15lbs by the time the Olympics came so that would be 262.

Yeah I was gonna say he was liked at like 250 when he came into the league...if anything he's bigger than that. Melo looks bigger than 230 cause he hasthat pudgy yet lean body type like Paul Piece and a few others have

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He was actually 247 (8% bf) right off bat when he came in the league, don't know why they called him 240 unless it was just easier to round down for them. Then he claims to have gained 15lbs by the time the Olympics came so that would be 262.

Is this really true? I heard this before. I was arguing with someone and they said he was 260. I'm like dude is 250. I just go by the NBA listings..

I would like to know to, once i started hittin the gym a few years ago and got up to 230 i lost most of my hops/speed

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When did son get up to 250? I remember he was like 235-240 when he came in the L as a rookie. Son is big as #$!*. He doesn't even look 250. Melo looks bigger than him, yet Melo is listed at 230. Bron is the same weight class as Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace, yet is as fast as the point guards on the floor.
sick.gif
What type of genetic freak type #$!* is that?

because muscle weighs more than fat...... LeBron is cut and has a lower bodyfat % than Melo..... Same with Wallets... he's also cut and has musclewhereas guys like Melo and Tim Duncan are not exactly what you would call "cut"....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Muscle > fat.

sorta like how Ron artest is 250+ but dont look it

yeah Gunna, but Ron Artest ain't out running Chris Paul...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't believe that mofo is fast at the weight.Regardless if its muscle, that's a lot of weight to carry and still be so fast. Wow is all I can say...

Anthony Johnson looks like he's wondering the same thing in that photo.

BTW, anyone have a link to his workout routine in the off-season?

This dude and Dwight Howard are genetic freaks, if they took up bodybuilding they'd probably give Ronnie Coleman a run for his money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Muscle > fat.

sorta like how Ron artest is 250+ but dont look it

yeah Gunna, but Ron Artest ain't out running Chris Paul...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't believe that mofo is fast at the weight. Regardless if its muscle, that's a lot of weight to carry and still be so fast. Wow is all I can say...
more muscle doesn't necessarily slow you down... its fat that slows you down.... if you have more lean muscle and train for speed/explosiveness youcan be that fast at that weight.....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He was actually 247 (8% bf) right off bat when he came in the league, don't know why they called him 240 unless it was just easier to round down for them. Then he claims to have gained 15lbs by the time the Olympics came so that would be 262.

Is this really true? I heard this before. I was arguing with someone and they said he was 260. I'm like dude is 250. I just go by the NBA listings..

LeBron didn't do the athleticism combine with the rest of his draft class, but he did do the official weigh in. Google it

Back
Top Bottom