How did Tom Brady go so late in his draft? Late bloomer or Pats Development?

It baffles me how a QB as successful as Brady went as high as he did in the draft. Every team could have had him, however do you think he was more of a raw talent that was molded into the player he was? Or would he have been as successful regardless of where he landed?

Bangs a Supermodel for a living, best QB in the NFL on the side :smokin

But the Brady 6 documentary explains it pretty well

Last edited:
System QB

Adam Vinatieri made Tom Brady who he is.

It's called hard work...he took the game seriously when he came to the NFL...his combine photo was one of the most pathetic pictures I've ever seen. He can to New England and learned how to be successful

I've always wondered how he dropped all the way to the 6th round. I wasn't exactly tuned into Big Ten football at the time but so I didn't see it for myself but it's not like he didn't produce at Michigan. From what I understand, anybody who's ever spent any amount of time around Tom Brady will tell you that he's the ultimate student of the game. He went to Serra High School in the South Bay which isn't a really a dominate powerhouse but definitely highly respected across all sports and he wasn't a starter there till his Junior year, always heard he worked his *** off just to be a starter back at Serra. 

Cause he's really good at checking down to a TE or slot WR and lets them do the work.
moss has been the only deep threat receiver he's EVER had

and if "checking down" was so easy every qb would do it and let their TE and WR "do work"

brady made a career outta working w/ 5' 10" receivers and shorter......he made scrubs look decent like deion branch who failed like hell in seattle....

Moss was his 1 and only true deep threat receiver (w/ height) and you see the magic they created

Edit: and checking down and completing passes so your wr, te, or rb can stay in stride is VERY HARD...this aint some fluky college offense....these dudes be covered and still get the ball perfectly in stride.

BRADY IS A GOD

Last edited:
Cause he's really good at checking down to a TE or slot WR and lets them do the work.
moss has been the only deep threat receiver he's EVER had

and if "checking down" was so easy every qb would do it and let their TE and WR "do work"

brady made a career outta working w/ 5' 10" receivers and shorter......he made scrubs look decent like deion branch who failed like hell in seattle....

Moss was his 1 and only true deep threat receiver (w/ height) and you see the magic they created

Edit: and checking down and completing passes so your wr, te, or rb can stay in stride is VERY HARD...this aint some fluky college offense....these dudes be covered and still get the ball perfectly in stride.

BRADY IS A GOD

chester has really fooled a lot of people into believing that with those troll posts. it's a shame :lol:

Bangs a Supermodel for a living, best QB in the NFL on the side :smokin

But the Brady 6 documentary explains it pretty well
Am I the only one who thinks Gisele is overrated??? Never got the hype

Last edited:
ima huge brady fan so trolling or not will bring reaction 
laugh.gif

i dont mind wasting my energy typing when i'm defending my boy <3

Combo of factors including the major luck of being drafted by New England. Where is Tom Brady right now if he is drafted #1 in 2000 by the Cleveland Browns? :nerd:

No Big Ten quarterback has been selected in the first round since Kerry Collins in 1995 :x :smh:

like the dude above said, watch the Brady 6 documentary. Very interesting

Brady 6:
Chad Pennington
Giovanni Carmazzi
Chris Redman
Tee Martin
Mark Bulger
Spergon Wynn

all went before TB12 in 2000. it's a cool documentary to watch for those wondering how Brady came up, as well as how the others on the list did in their careers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom