How did you meet your friends?....Vol. New to a city

I've met most of my friends
1.known em since kindergarten
2.football
3.met them through other friends

Yea its not easy at Kennesaw State, most students are commuters, but as everyone else said class is your best bet.
I met a few people through class but everyone, just comes to class and then leaves.

Originally Posted by DJ Sphinx

Yea its not easy at Kennesaw State, most students are commuters, but as everyone else said class is your best bet.
I met a few people through class but everyone, just comes to class and then leaves.
You know about KSU. Yeah its a lot of commuters. I am one as well.

But in all seriousness, I'm not looking to "pick up" dudes.
frown.gif
Just looking for dudes to hit the clubs with, you know?
But I will keep trying. My Best Friend is in North Carolina and my married homeys wives don't let them hit the clubs like that or when we want to watch agame they want to come and bring the kids. Dudes got responsibilities you know.

I feel you. Well, I'm 19. The most we got to worry about is babymamas and shorties...and you can just tell a shorty or a BM to fall back. __sain't got too many wives and kids
grin.gif
. I see your problem man.

We are all young...All my homeys married their baby mamas
smh.gif
while we were in undergrad, like our 2nd year.

I just was smart and stayed strapped like Jeezy.

Meeting people of the opposite sex was easy when i moved for school, but i met females that i could hang out with when i lived in the dorms and some of my bestfriends in my sororoity. being in grad school i doubt going greek now is going to work for you, but like suggested, just talk to people in class, at the barwatchin a game, at the local gym/park. your bound to find at least one person to hang out with and through him are the rest of his friends and then you'llbe good.

Back
Top Bottom