How do I contact Nike to report a FAKE shop?

...SMH after I just questioned whether or not we should be worried about fakes in this economy, BUT...

...who should I call about a fake shop? There is an Athletes Foot in Downtown Seattle (up Capitol Hill on Pike Street) that has WALL TO WALL of Fake J'sand Nikes, and even features them in the window for any and all to see. I mean, this is practically a 5 minute walk up the street from Niketown Seattle!

How do I report this? I just walked by it on Friday of last week.

Just did a Google search and found this blog on the AF in Seattle selling fakes.

Wow. I remember back in the day, "The Athlete's Foot" had stores in a lot of the malls (Southcenter, Northgate, etc). Now they are a franchisechain. FYI...Mekhi Phifer owns 6 stores in California.

Thank you for the information concerning the sale of possible counterfeit Nike products.

Please be advised that Nike does not offer any rewards or compensation for information.

Nike is not able to authenticate products or assist you in receiving a refund or exchange.

Nike is not able to provide information or status concerning potential legal matters.

Thank you for your understanding.

Response from Nike Counterfeit. So are they going to drop the hammer? I mean, this store is seriously a 5 minute walk up the street from aNiketown.

IF you're really that motivated to DO THE RIGHT THING, file a report at your local police station (especially if you were scammed).

Local police team up with federal authorities all the time to take down these kinds of operations.

There are so many counterfeiters out there. I don't know if Nike can handle them all.

There are so many counterfeiters out there. I don't know if Nike can handle them all.
What shocks and offends me about this one is that it is 5 minutes up the street from Niketown Seattle.

And I wasn't ripped off as I didn't buy anything. I was just shocked and offended.

I mean, what's next in this economy? Footlocker becoming a loosely regulated, franchised operation that sells fakes? Sure it sounds far fetched, but 10years ago I never would have thought a company like AF could fall this far.

You mean this AF?

Athlete's Foot
307 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122

(206) 264-1003

Sounds like NT needs to take action ...
devil.gif

devil.gif

That's the one, yes.

I already emailed Nike, per my post above. However, I'm sure a few more messages to Nike wouldn't hurt.

Originally Posted by clkru

That's the one, yes.

I already emailed Nike, per my post above. However, I'm sure a few more messages to Nike wouldn't hurt.
Will do ... also ... did you get the Manager's name? Maybe I'll give him a call later to see if he has any "Air Gordons".
devil.gif

"Will do ... also ... did you get the Manager's name? Maybe I'll give him a call later to see if he has any "Air Gordons"."

No, but we should call him anyway.

I spotted the store from across the street on my way up Capitol Hill from Niketown to meet my wife. The windows are flanked by fake J's and Nikes thatlooked real with OG colorways from across the street. After approximately 2.3 seconds of scanning the store wall-to-wall, an older man on a cell phone askedme if he could help me find anything. I said "I'm just looking for some real Air Jordans, but I doubt I'll find 'em here" and left. Ididn't catch what he mumbled as I walked out the door.

Given the big number of bored people on NT, and the phone number of this AF, this could get interesting ...
feel free to record your conversations, people.
grin.gif

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Given the big number of bored people on NT, and the phone number of this AF, this could get interesting ...
feel free to record your conversations, people.
grin.gif

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

LOL
roll.gif

its a shame u dont even know wether or not u gettin real shoes from a big name retail store. maybe employee's that work there are switching out the realshoes with fakes. it doesnt bother me when people sell fakes from their trunk or at a stand, but this shouldnt be happening at a store like athletes foot orfoot locker. thats what happens when u hire shoe sluts to work for u. lol...

Athletes foot? wow. that my spot. but u can email em.
Or u can go 2 the police station. u mite get a reward lol

I walked into a spot on flatbush today filled with caps
the sign on the store said sneakers as well I asked the girl in the store where are the sneakers I walked into a door and a small room filled with fakes
I think its called "hood wear" on flatbush ave in brooklyn anybody ever go there in NYC?
I thought I was about to be robbed when the door closed not to mention I had tons of cash on me

good thing all the athlete's foot stores in va beach sell only authentics.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You mean this AF?

Athlete's Foot
307 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122

(206) 264-1003

devil.gif

that store isn't even on athlete's foot store listing page... http://www.theathletesfoot.com/storelisting.html definitely a fake shop. fake foot lockers coming to a hood near you next.lol

Man who the hell cares?? Everyones gotta make money and if you dont like their product, DONT BUY IT!

Do you own Nike?? Are you losing anything because of this store?? NO and NO!

Seriouslly thats just cold.

Back
Top Bottom