How do I embed a youtube video on here?

youtube video files have 2 links, the URL and the embed code. copy/paste the embed code in here

-Insert Flash
-Add from HTML
-Paste the Embed Code into the box
-Click 'Insert'

That should do it.

copy the html code from youtube

click "Add Reply"

then click the "HTML" option

and paste.

just copy them " Embed " Code and add it in here.. its on the right side under the username

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

But where does the video link get inserted to the html code?
Huh? Just do the steps I provided...works every time for me

I am not understanding this... I found an embed code, but it's just the code to embed the video, without an actual video link to it. For example, here isthe code: <iframe id="videos_list" name="videos_list" src="http://www.youtube.com/videos_list?user=YOUR_USERNAME"scrolling="auto" width="265" height="300" frameborder="0" marginheight="0"marginwidth="0"></iframe>

Where do I fit in the link to my video in there?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well I copied and pasted the embed code here, obviously doesnt work... I am not catching on to something here....

If I use the insert flash function and search for a video, I dont have any problems, guess I'll just use that for now...
embarassed.gif

Hey dude, how did you get that video up using my embed code?

Edit- Well *%%%, you saw me paste the code and it didnt work, *!+.... It cant be my Mac Book Pro could it?

When you click INSERT FLASH..all the way to the right there's a button that says ADD FROM HTML

Press that, paste the Embed URL in there and then click 'Insert'

If you copy and paste the embed code into quick reply it works, but you can't just copy and paste the embed code when making a topic or in the comment box.If you're creating a thread you have to go through the html button.

insert flash right next to smileys.... theclick the blue to the right "add Html" paste code click insert done

Back
Top Bottom