how do i go about selling my lot of shoes?

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Ask 300 people for $10.....you get your car fixed and you keep your shoes

#poor
your avy is soo dope
smokin.gif

Son the best way to sell shoes is to make a post asking about how to sell shoes in general since its the busiest of all the forums. Don't bother postingt your kicks it in the B/S forum. Not as many people go there. In the general forums, someone who is interested is bound to see it and contact you. Make sure you frequently post in the thread, even if its just to tell people there ideas suck or wont work. The point isn't to get or give constructive feedback. Its to keep your post as close up to page one as possible.

Son the best way to sell shoes is to make a post asking about how to sell shoes in general since its the busiest of all the forums. Don't bother postingt your kicks it in the B/S forum. Not as many people go there. In the general forums, someone who is interested is bound to see it and contact you. Make sure you frequently post in the thread, even if its just to tell people there ideas suck or wont work. The point isn't to get or give constructive feedback. Its to keep your post as close up to page one as possible.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

he did post in the general forum with the idea of how to sell his shoes...and dude can get banned for trying to sell in the general forum 
eyes.gif
 that is if he really tryna sell on here.

he did post in the general forum with the idea of how to sell his shoes...and dude can get banned for trying to sell in the general forum 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

eyes.gif

come on b, you serious??
indifferent.gif

dry snitching and oblivious. disgusting.

eyes.gif

come on b, you serious??
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

eyes.gif

come on b, you serious??
indifferent.gif

i dont see how thats dry snitching since op is doing nothing wrong. hes simply trying to sell a lot of 15-20 shoes and seeking advice for the best possible way to do so, unless youre hinting at him attempting to sell on here; in that case you would be the one dry snitching..like i said op aint doing nothn wrong and if he takes otha dudes advice he will in fact get banned c'mon now. mods will get him in a heartbeat just tryna look out for op. 

Originally Posted by maldonado

eyes.gif

come on b, you serious??
indifferent.gif

i dont see how thats dry snitching since op is doing nothing wrong. hes simply trying to sell a lot of 15-20 shoes and seeking advice for the best possible way to do so, unless youre hinting at him attempting to sell on here; in that case you would be the one dry snitching..like i said op aint doing nothn wrong and if he takes otha dudes advice he will in fact get banned c'mon now. mods will get him in a heartbeat just tryna look out for op. 

if u have no paypal and dont wanna sell on craiglist ?? cuz u got robbed??? then honestly dont even try to sell them find a way to try to sell them a craiglist or else just keep em,,iss is a good option but since u cant do meet ups wat the use,,

if u have no paypal and dont wanna sell on craiglist ?? cuz u got robbed??? then honestly dont even try to sell them find a way to try to sell them a craiglist or else just keep em,,iss is a good option but since u cant do meet ups wat the use,,

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bonafide125

ISS seems to be the way to go at this point

most people on that site are scammers, i wouldnt trust anyone on that site.
False.

Exactly, how many "i got scammed threads" have we had on here lately?
For the most part selling on there is easy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bonafide125

ISS seems to be the way to go at this point

most people on that site are scammers, i wouldnt trust anyone on that site.
False.

Exactly, how many "i got scammed threads" have we had on here lately?
For the most part selling on there is easy

I need to sell my Kobe Sunshines and possibly OG Penny Foams. Are they really not worth that much any more? I've been out of the game for a minute. How much are they worth?
Edit: NDS, size 10.5 and 11 if that helps determine worth. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell them yet, I just need money, but def not selling if they are not worth what I think they should be...

Back
Top Bottom