How do I go about this? (Girl related)

Okay I am going to try and keep things short.
Just got back from spring break down in florida. Now i know the number one rule is dont fall in love on spring break 
laugh.gif
, but i definetly have feelings for this girl. So basically the story is that me and this girl that lived on the same floor in the hotel chilled for 3 straight days during the day and night. Night time she didn't leave me side and I was there to take her home each night. First two nights we just mess around nothing serious, but the last night that I am there she finally lets me smash 
devil.gif
. She texts me the next day seeing how my travel went and we texted for a little bit after that. We go to school about 3 hours away so I am thinking that if I start to spit the right game over text when she gets back i could have a shot at this. So my question is, what do i do in order to make this girl feel me a little more and maybe open her up to letting me visit for a weekend and see what happens for there. Sorry no pics

Cliff notes

-meet a girl at spring break

-we chilled for 3 whole days

-smashed the last night im there

-she texts me once i leave

-how do i get to see her again?

Ask her would she mind if you got to know her a little more and then tell her to sign up to niketalk.

Dude, you smashed...... and then she hits you up after the fact............................... I don't know if if could get any easier honestly. Just use your brain.

Hmm... I wouldn't trust it bro, its Spring Break. You got the buns, leave it alone. However, you could have her send teh noodz since you're going to spit the right game via text.

you chilled 3 days and she didnt let you smash til last night

SHE IS FEELING YOU DUDE...jesus, I need to open up a Niketalk girl coaching franchise, I'd be making more money than Ben Baller

make a post just to let people know you smashed a girl huh. I see what you did there. I'm not jelly. Play on playa.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Dude, you smashed...... and then she hits you up after the fact............................... I don't know if if could get any easier honestly. Just use your brain.

Yea i get that, i just honestly don't know how to go about it. I plan on hittin her up tomorrow askin how to flight was and how the rest of her week went, but dont know how to take it from there. I feel like i only got one chance at this and dont wanna mess it up

I mean, if you wanna see her again, just post her pic and I'm sure an NTer will let her know.

OP just tell her how you feel and see were it goes. But to be truthful 4 out of 10 long distance relationships never work out. One of you will end up getting hurt at the end and for your sake it better be her but from the looks of things it might just end up being you if you talking about you falling in love in 3 days thats a no no in my book
30t6p3b.gif

1. You have feelings for her after 3 days? No, you don't. You have LUST for her.

2. You could tell her to come see you. Why do you need anyone to tell you to do that? Just SPEAK ENGLISH to her. Tell her you want to see her, you know she wants to see you, come see me.

It was a good ol vacation fling... dont do it man. We know you got pics op.. cant tell us within that 72 hours you didnt once hit that camera button... come on son.

Nters trip me out with s$%^. Dude you smashed on SB take it for what it was worth.

Sucka for love. Jk a lot of dudes feel that way about the girl the lose their virginity to. There will be other girls tho man trust me.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Nters trip me out with s$%^. Dude you smashed on SB take it for what it was worth.

she was obvs feeling him tho, chicks could smash any dudes they want on SB and he hung with him for 3 days and she texted him once back

NT thinks every chick is just a piece of meat, if he is feeling her then let him hit her up and see if she'd come see him

1. After 3 days there are no "feelings" from u, i.e love. You just want to hit that again.
2. She likes you. She let you smash. She texted u after yall were done. It's virtually impossible for you mess this up. Simply ask her to come see u. This isn't rocket science, especially when the chick likes u.

1.) Don't make a thread asking for advice about a girl on Niketalk...man up

Back
Top Bottom