How do I go about this? (Girl related)

she lives 3 hours away. There will be no serious relationship. Either go see her or have her come see you. No feelings; just smash.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Dude, you smashed...... and then she hits you up after the fact............................... I don't know if if could get any easier honestly. Just use your brain.
laugh.gif
..literally falling into his lap..just set that up man..tell her to come see you

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

she lives 3 hours away. There will be no serious relationship. Either go see her or have her come see you. No feelings; just smash.

I know what your saying 3 hours is a lot but i dont want to come off as just wanting to smash. Obviously that is the ultimate goal but this girl is not just about that which is the whole reason why i am asking how to begin to go about this from the start.

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

I know what your saying 3 hours is a lot but i dont want to come off as just wanting to smash. Obviously that is the ultimate goal but this girl is not just about that which is the whole reason why i am asking how to begin to go about this from the start.
lol she let you smash on the 3rd night... on spring break too. Just saying that I think that putting up that "I don't just wanna smash" facade is kind of a waste of time if she gave it up that fast.
Agreeing with cabron. let her know what the deal is or you're wasting 6 hours for nothing.

Dude, you smashed...... and then she hits you up after the fact............................... I don't know if if could get any easier honestly. Just use your brain.

Yea i get that, i just honestly don't know how to go about it. I plan on hittin her up tomorrow askin how to flight was and how the rest of her week went, but dont know how to take it from there. I feel like i only got one chance at this and dont wanna mess it up
save that for a phone convo... otherwise that'll just lead to a generic text convo with nowhere really to go. better opportunities to build on that will open up if that's verbal.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

1. You have feelings for her after 3 days? No, you don't. You have LUST for her.

2. You could tell her to come see you. Why do you need anyone to tell you to do that? Just SPEAK ENGLISH to her. Tell her you want to see her, you know she wants to see you, come see me.
^ He said it plain as day op. Don't be a re-tard

eh 3 hours away isnt even a big distance like that. if yall keep talkin and she's feelin you it will happen on its own OP

Enough said.

Originally Posted by jerryjones

eh 3 hours away isnt even a big distance like that. if yall keep talkin and she's feelin you it will happen on its own OP
Looool wuuuuuuut, it is

Okay I am going to try and keep things short.
Just got back from spring break down in florida. Now i know the number one rule is dont fall in love on spring break 
laugh.gif
, but i definetly have feelings for this girl. So basically the story is that me and this girl that lived on the same floor in the hotel chilled for 3 straight days during the day and night. Night time she didn't leave me side and I was there to take her home each night. First two nights we just mess around nothing serious, but the last night that I am there she finally lets me smash 
devil.gif
. She texts me the next day seeing how my travel went and we texted for a little bit after that. We go to school about 3 hours away so I am thinking that if I start to spit the right game over text when she gets back i could have a shot at this. So my question is, what do i do in order to make this girl feel me a little more and maybe open her up to letting me visit for a weekend and see what happens for there. Sorry no pics

Cliff notes

-meet a girl at spring break

-we chilled for 3 whole days

-smashed the last night im there

-she texts me once i leave

-how do i get to see her again?
laughing-and-pointing.jpg

Smash as much as you can, with the least inconvenience.  You smashed on the 3rd night, and you're catching feelings?  Think about that.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Okay I am going to try and keep things short.
Just got back from spring break down in florida. Now i know the number one rule is dont fall in love on spring break 
laugh.gif
, but i definetly have feelings for this girl. So basically the story is that me and this girl that lived on the same floor in the hotel chilled for 3 straight days during the day and night. Night time she didn't leave me side and I was there to take her home each night. First two nights we just mess around nothing serious, but the last night that I am there she finally lets me smash 
devil.gif
. She texts me the next day seeing how my travel went and we texted for a little bit after that. We go to school about 3 hours away so I am thinking that if I start to spit the right game over text when she gets back i could have a shot at this. So my question is, what do i do in order to make this girl feel me a little more and maybe open her up to letting me visit for a weekend and see what happens for there. Sorry no pics

Cliff notes

-meet a girl at spring break

-we chilled for 3 whole days

-smashed the last night im there

-she texts me once i leave

-how do i get to see her again?
laughing-and-pointing.jpg

roll.gif
ouch!!!

You are in a great position OP. She is obviously diggin' you..

3 hours away? You know people who go to her school?  Tell her to come see you.  
keep smashin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea i get that, i just honestly don't know how to go about it. I plan on hittin her up tomorrow askin how to flight was and how the rest of her week went, but dont know how to take it from there. I feel like i only got one chance at this and dont wanna mess it up
son... you smashed durring spring break. were tellin you right now, LEAVE IT AT THAT.

You know she was probably smashing other dudes the whole time right?  You only got it on night 3 because Alpha and Beta didn't pick up. Move on OP.

Tell her you wanna see her and smash again, but DO NOT catch feelings for her.
Chances are she has a boyfriend/F-Buddy/"Friend" back at school.  You smashed over SB, so right now you're winning, don't throw the game in the 4th quarter by catching feelings.

Back
Top Bottom