How do I workout the area between my chest and abs? (PICS)

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by hieu23

wth is a solar plexus

Not what the arrow is pointing to...

isn't it the diaphragm?
the diaphragm seperates the lung cavity from the abdominal cavity.  Its not a muscle that can be "worked out".

but we agree that its what OP is looking at right?

Thats where the diaphragm is, yeah, but I dont think OP is refering to that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

dude

diet is so very important. you dont look like you work out at all.

im not sayin that to be mean but, frequently? you work chest all the time?? what??
All the time doesn't necessarily mean he's been at it for long, just frequently 

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

dude

im not sayin that to be mean but, frequently? you work chest all the time?? what??

dude

dude

Back
Top Bottom