How do I workout the area between my chest and abs? (PICS)

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

2ql64iu.jpg

As you can see from the picture, my abs are circled in the green area and the part I want to workout is pointed by the arrow. It seems like I'm just missing a muscle there or something. It's definitely not part of my chest because I do decline bench presses all the time. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

I workout pretty frequently (around 3-4 times a week), and I'm having trouble working out a specific area of my body. I workout my chest all the time (inclines, flat, and especially declines) and I also workout my abs from time to time. Is it because I'm doing the wrong exercises?

2ql64iu.jpg

As you can see from the picture, my abs are circled in the green area and the part I want to workout is pointed by the arrow. It seems like I'm just missing a muscle there or something. It's definitely not part of my chest because I do decline bench presses all the time. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

thats your solar plexus. I dont think that muscle can be worked out effectively.

thats your solar plexus. I dont think that muscle can be worked out effectively.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

dude

diet is so very important. you dont look like you work out at all.

im not sayin that to be mean but, frequently? you work chest all the time?? what??

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

dude

diet is so very important. you dont look like you work out at all.

im not sayin that to be mean but, frequently? you work chest all the time?? what??

That isn't the problem. You need to slim down your abs. No more white grains for you, and do more cardio.
Holla @ Team Fitness.

That isn't the problem. You need to slim down your abs. No more white grains for you, and do more cardio.
Holla @ Team Fitness.

Back
Top Bottom