How do Lebron Soldier 3's fit?

I'm interested in using them for indoor basketball. I can fit into sz 9.5 in the jordan xx and 16.5's, how do the soldiers run? Would size 9 be toosmall?

some, if not most, ppl will say they run true to size. i would say they run true length-wise but the toebox for the solider 3's is a tad narrow width-wise.
bottom line: go up half a size unless you're confident enough that your pinky toes won't get rubbed on going with your true size in these.

yeah if you go down to a 9 you will be too snug. i have the 16.5 and the soldier iii both in 10 and the toe box is almost too tight in the soldier iii. ifyou do cop good luck, but its a great shoe

the 16.5 and the soldier 3 are like two opposites when it comes to the room in the toebox lol.

our team got them for team shoes this year and the nike rep told us they run half size small and to try on our regular size, and a half size up. most everyonegot a half size up...

True to size but a little narrow in the toe box (as others have noted)

Awesome shoe.

i wear a 13 and normally go down to a 12.5 to play ball in but for these i had to wear a 13, and even that was a little snug.

Back
Top Bottom