How do people get their hands on AJ's so early?

This has been explained many times before.... if you look at one my older posts I summed it up in a nutshell on how this works... plus 160 tells no lies

the truth is, all these people have slept with gentry

considering how most of these are in the east, i guess he must have a thing for chinese blokes. hey more power to him, i aint one to judge.
wink.gif

the truth is, all these people have slept with gentry

considering how most of these are in the east, i guess he must have a thing for chinese blokes. hey more power to him, i aint one to judge.
wink.gif

I know a lot of people that have got shoes that looked like they were stolen from the factory. No box or anything, but the shoes were legit

I know a lot of people that have got shoes that looked like they were stolen from the factory. No box or anything, but the shoes were legit

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by hostos

great explanation youngmoney

thanks

so it would be wise just to be patient and wait for them to release

Yeah, pretty much...AirRandy, Marqueesole, Slamdunkspace, etc... They all get shoes early.I can't remember who it was, but there was a guy who got the Cool Grey's early & come to find out that the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue was on I believe the 4th laceloop, when it's suppost to be the 3rd laceloop.Also, I think his Carbon Fiber was chipped...

Ouch.Sad thIng is he probably paid a fortune for them.

thanks

Yeah, pretty much...AirRandy, Marqueesole, Slamdunkspace, etc... They all get shoes early.I can't remember who it was, but there was a guy who got the Cool Grey's early & come to find out that the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue was on I believe the 4th laceloop, when it's suppost to be the 3rd laceloop.Also, I think his Carbon Fiber was chipped...

GreatestGoliath wrote:
This has been explained many times before.... if you look at one my older posts I summed it up in a nutshell on how this works... plus 160 tells no lies
WOW, one of the few solely responsible for the bunz switch from educated, sophisticated NTer to pre-ordering, panic driven NTer

GreatestGoliath wrote:
WOW, one of the few solely responsible for the bunz switch from educated, sophisticated NTer to pre-ordering, panic driven NTer

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

GreatestGoliath wrote:

How so Pedo-Pire? Go back to your nds 14 year olds please 

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

GreatestGoliath wrote:

How so Pedo-Pire? Go back to your nds 14 year olds please 

thanks

Yeah, he paid around $350?He returned them, but since he was counting on that pair to be his he missed out on Release Day...

thanks

Yeah, he paid around $350?He returned them, but since he was counting on that pair to be his he missed out on Release Day...

Back
Top Bottom