HOW DO PLAYERS/CHEATERS DO IT NOW?!?!?!?!?

Thankfully I'm past that point in my life. That lifestyle just isn't worth it to me anymore. Too much work to maintain a lie. Might as well be honest.

You'll be surprised how many women out there are willing to be no more than just a friend with benefits...if that's what you're looking for.

Literally last time I had yams was from my mom.
She threw it at me. **** was real good. Anyone in here like roasted yams?
Pix so i know its real
:rofl:

Early candidate for post of 2015.

Last edited:
Well it's a bit harder since the documentation is much easier to attain. First thing first you have to be 100% confident when covering your tracks no lazy ****.
There's apps or whatever that give fake numbers to people and you can communicate through that. And it's no where to be found on your contacts.
Also just always maintain a privacy boundary btw you and the main chick becuase it will make your behavior when creeping not so alarming or eradict.

My boy's wife found out about his side piece. Side-piece denied knowing him, but he confessed. Now it seems she is setting him up for divorce. She went and got a car in her name, pressuring him to buy a bigger house and is about to have another baby. It just seems she is about to rack him through the coals.

Poor guy smh

I gotta step my cheating up :lol: haven't cheated in 4 years :smh: this monogamy **** is for the birds....as long as feelings aren't attached to the side chick it shouldn't matter

I've never cheated but I've been cheated on. She was just banging this ***** she worked with everyday after work. The guy did the right thing and told me. So I banged her good friend before she found out that I found out. I pretended to slip up and left my phone out around her. She looked thru my **** and freaked out on me and her friend. She tried breaking up with me but I told her the deal and showed her my proof. Never saw or talked to her again. It's pretty easy to cheat if you don't leave evidence on your phone.

Last edited:
Im off the grid out here.

Share location off on phone, no twitter, no instagram, facebook isnt updated. You cant tag me in ****

Im a ghost unless you call or text me.

All woman under random nicknames in my phone or male names

Pictures are locked in a folder with a separate password from the main screen.

Phone is always on silent unless Im alone

Bluetooth for the whip is off unless Im alone.

Women think Im a loner cuz it can be months before I slip up and they hear a text notification

Im off the grid out here.

Share location off on phone, no twitter, no instagram, facebook isnt updated. You cant tag me in ****

Im a ghost unless you call or text me.

All woman under random nicknames in my phone or male names

Pictures are locked in a folder with a separate password from the main screen.

Phone is always on silent unless Im alone

Bluetooth for the whip is off unless Im alone.

Women think Im a loner cuz it can be months before I slip up and they hear a text notification
Seems like you doing a lot just so the females dont know there others. Im own if you want to venture thru my phone thats your risk

Get another line, then ask yourself if it's worth it.

The Bat phone :lol:

I know a bunch of dudes who do this.

But they don't even use a smartphone. Get the cheapest Nokia on the planet with no color screen nothing. Then they just leave it in the office. Holla at the broads during set hours only, nothing to worry about after that.

Granted things can get tricky when she see's you at the mall and you walkin with your lady :lol:

Mind control!!

/thread

Let her know you not for them games, I've never even got into the whole FaceTime thing. Only time I ever get caught up is if I fall asleep around my girl with my phone out. Gotta change the lock code every other week because you better believe she watching

Mind control!!

/thread

Let her know you not for them games, I've never even got into the whole FaceTime thing. Only time I ever get caught up is if I fall asleep around my girl with my phone out. Gotta change the lock code every other week because you better believe she watching

Pleighbois, change your pass code to letters and numbers. That simple 4 digit code is too easy for a person to see. They don't even need to see what numbers you're actually pushing just the motion of your thumb will be enough for them to figure out. But those numbers and letter passes will have them lost...

If you dont live with your "main chick" idk how thats considered a real relationship, shes no different from the side chick, you just giving her more attention imo

If you have to ask how it's done it's already too late...

Mind control was the best answer..

Mind control!!

Mind control is the real MVP.

yep, thats why dudes gotta be careful what they text to these broads.

another thing, please don't pull a Arian Foster and take selfies with your jumpoff
Don't take selfies period. Alone. With your main girl. Nobody.

And stop using all these damn phone features. No need to face time unless you are in Afghanistan or something. Talk on the regular phone

:lol: :lol:

you could not cheat....just an idea.

:rofl:

Spinoff question, how many of y'all actually give y'all chick your pass code?
Sucka stuff. But of course you will have dudes that use the "I don't have anything to hide" card.

I don't see any reason why people need to touch each other's phones man.

I gotta step my cheating up :lol: haven't cheated in 4 years :smh: this monogamy **** is for the birds....as long as feelings aren't attached to the side chick it shouldn't matter

so it's cool if your wife ****** another dude then?

I gotta step my cheating up
laugh.gif
haven't cheated in 4 years
mean.gif
this monogamy **** is for the birds....as long as feelings aren't attached to the side chick it shouldn't matter
so it's cool if your wife ****** another dude then?
I'm not married and I don't care what she do. If she cheats then ima dump her 
laugh.gif
 ........I don't care how contradicting I sound because I personally feel like women can't cheat w/o some feelings being attached.

I know there's a few that can but the majority can't  

Back
Top Bottom