how do the penny 2 retro fit???

true to size or small?? i had the og's and for me they ran a bit small. any help would be appreciated thanks

I was told to go half a size up from my true size and i did. I feel if i went true to size they would have been too snug. That's just my opinion

the uppers are very plush, so they tend to fit a little tight until you break them in. they're pretty much true to size for me, but a half size upwon't hurt much unless you plan to play in them.

here are some sizes in shoes that i wear for reference:

penny 2: 12
penny 1: 11.5
hyperdunk: 12
huarache 2k4: 12
huarache 2k5: 11.5
huarache 08: 11.5 or 12
zoom bb: 11.5
zoom bb2: 12
zoom soldier 3: 12
zoom flight club: 12
air max 90: 12
air max 1: 12
jordan XII: 12
jordan III: 12
jordan V: 11.5
jordan XX3: 12
dunk SB: 12
all adidas basketball shoes i've tried on: 12
new balance 993: 11.5
reebok answer 1: 11

my foot type is semi-wide, with low arch (flat foot)

Width wise, they run a little narrow. The toe box is also small.

Unless your feet are average to narrow width, you'll probably want to go up half a size.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

how about the penny 3's? how do they fit?

Based on the black retros: A little narrow/snug around the toe box, but not to same extent as the Penny 2.

I've heard it said the white colorway fits bigger than the black one, but can't don't know for sure myself.

To me they fit true to size..and they are very comfortable.
pimp.gif

I'm a 10, and a 10 was good for me. I like my shoes and my feet to have the Eddie Brock/Venom relationship goin' anyway.

I'm a 10, and a 10 was good for me. I like my shoes and my feet to have the Eddie Brock/Venom relationship goin' anyway.

Well I wear a sizes 9.5-10 and I got mines in a size 9.5 (caue that was the last size) and there a little tight so yea go up a half a size up

Back
Top Bottom