How do u lace Jordan 5

I lace mine through all of the holes, then through the lace-lock, and skip the first row of top holes, and then lace through the frontmost and topmost eyelets,if that makes any sense.

99126e11846e970f5bb4fd66ce159642f036769e.pjpg

I dont use any of the top holes, and I just run the laces through the lock (pic)

I did it like the guy above with the laces not tied and it looks good I think imma leave like that

i just use twisty ties... jk... yeah skip the top holes. LOL... plus you get a little more mobility ankle wise. NOT good if youre ballin in these... LOL

Originally Posted by shabba doo

i just use twisty ties... jk... yeah skip the top holes. LOL... plus you get a little more mobility ankle wise. NOT good if youre ballin in these... LOL

exactly why i have mine laced the way they are...fire reds for casual and the black/silvers for hooping

taken from wdywt so there isnt too much emphasis on the laces but i threw some sb laces on mine

Yeah I used to lace mines the same exact way as the guy with the grapes. But I was cleaning mine one day and decided to lace mine all the way up to the top andlet the ends hang

I dont use any of the top holes, and I just run the laces through the lock (pic)
Are you using different length of laces? I have too much lace leftover after I put it through the lace lock.

Are you tying them before you put them through the lock?

Back
Top Bottom