How do UPS workers get away so fast???

I live in a small apartment and I hear the doorbell ring for my package...I literally sprint to the door. By the time I'm there this guy is already ghostand my package is underneath the doormat. Has anyone worked delivery before? Do these people just run right after they ring that doorbell? I don't get it.

i would assume unless they need signature confirmation, they've got other things to do/packages to deliver.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ericberry14[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 02/26/09 5:33 PM
[/td] [td]
Originally Posted by offbad

i would assume unless they need signature confirmation, they've got other things to do/packages to deliver.
way to answer his question.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
yep.

This has to be the most buzzkill response in NT history.

ive noticed this too. They musta gone to the same ninja school batman went to

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

sorry, i promised never to divulge their secret of wearing rocket boots and invisibility cloaks.

sorry, i promised never to divulge their secret of wearing rocket boots and invisibility cloaks.

Another buzzkill response...man I'm going to take a nap
tired.gif
Buzz_(150_x_255).jpg

fam you're lame.

naw those dudes do get back OD fast. like I'll be right by the door and by the time I open it they're already in the truck wavin bye. must havesomething to do with those black knee high socks...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

fam you're lame.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by upt17th

Originally Posted by ericberry14

fam you're lame.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

its all cuz of the little brown shorts
and funny thing is, those little brown shorts are optional.. they can wear brown pants.
laugh.gif

my ups delivery guy knocks and waits for someone to answer.. thne bounce

I wonder what the UPS dudes 40 times are cause I swear dude is halfway down the block in his truck when I hear the knock.

I work at UPS...do you have any idea how many boxes are in those brown trucks, I'll say about 300-450 packages

dudes BS sometimes. Youll check your tracking and itll say missed delivery but know damn well dude never knocked
roll.gif
.especially in bad weather
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom