How do y'all feel about men hitting women back? vol. ï´¾

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't condone hitting females at all, considering ive never hit one myself but im neutral to certain situations.

if a man's considered a coward for hitting a female what is she then for staying with him?
smh.gif

Damn ma, DRAINO?! That's some cold case files +++#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. No lie, I seen a #$+$% put arsenic in her man's coke on one of them shows... ya'll bewilding out. On some real +++# though, I never understood how a man could hit his girl
grin.gif
. Like, if I'ma hit a #$+$% I'm not scuffing upmy trophy, *%$$ that. I could possibly hit somebody else's girl if need be, but not mine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

babyboy
Hell yeah... my man 'Mo Tibbs' ssaid that $$*!. For some reason I had Stacey saying it
smh.gif
.... and another thing, hitting __s preferrally in the nose FTW!!!
roll.gif

I don't think women should be hitting men and vice versa. If it came to a point where you be hitting each other then it's time to end it.
But I do feel if you hit a men just cause you got a bad temper be ready to get hit like one.
I must say though if a men ever put his hands on me he gonna get the beating of his life.

Originally Posted by MrsLight

I must say though if a men ever put his hands on me he gonna get the beating of his life.
laugh.gif
That has never sounded intimidating coming from any woman I've ever known, and one of em was 6'2'' pushing 180lbs of allthickness and very little flabbery. Mind you, I'm 5'9'' tops
grin.gif

Pinch the $@@! out of them if they get too physical.

Thats what I do, its almost not noticeable, no noise, quick and hurts

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
That has never sounded intimidating coming from any woman I've ever known, and one of em was 6'2'' pushing 180lbs of all thickness and very little flabbery. Mind you, I'm 5'9'' tops
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I would not say anything just do it. The element of suprise

laugh.gif
That has never sounded intimidating coming from any woman I've ever known, and one of em was 6'2'' pushing 180lbs of all thickness and very little flabbery. Mind you, I'm 5'9'' tops
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Cooter punch FTW

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
We both know women are utterly incapable of not discussing what they're finna do to a man
laugh.gif
. Truthis, ya'll just wanna frighten us cuz most (not all) really can't whoop their man's +!+. Ya'll just betalking tough, admit it
grin.gif

^^I've had to defend myself alot especialy at my old job so I've learned alot about dealing with a men

I don't know you so I don't doubt you, but I don't believe you either. I can't. I'm pre-programmed to feeltougher than girls. It's in my socialization. But it's good that at the very least you feel confident in your ability. That's all thatmatters. If you say so, so be it. Just don't go around feeling EXTRA confident in those hands because women like that always end up accidentally offendingmen's egos which makes it harder for them to find a suitable relationship. It's kinda like how some men don't like women to make more money thanthem (which is dumb to me as well).

I don't know you so I don't doubt you, but I don't believe you either. I can't. I'm pre-programmed to feel tougher than girls. It's in my socialization. But it's good that at the very least you feel confident in your ability. That's all that matters. If you say so, so be it. Just don't go around feeling EXTRA confident in those hands because women like that always end up accidentally offending men's egos which makes it harder for them to find a suitable relationship. It's kinda like how some men don't like women to make more money than them (which is dumb to me as well).
I am not like that I know most men are stornger then women. I've been with my husband for 5 years and never had a problem like this

I don't know you so I don't doubt you, but I don't believe you either. I can't. I'm pre-programmed to feel tougher than girls. It's in my socialization. But it's good that at the very least you feel confident in your ability. That's all that matters. If you say so, so be it. Just don't go around feeling EXTRA confident in those hands because women like that always end up accidentally offending men's egos which makes it harder for them to find a suitable relationship. It's kinda like how some men don't like women to make more money than them (which is dumb to me as well).
I am not like that I know most men are stornger then women. I've been with my husband for 5 years and never had a problem like this
you're married?

And you joined NT.

Ahhh, I'm sorry for the ensuing divorce that will undoubtedly come to pass
tired.gif

I coulda sworn the title read "How do y'all feel about men hitting from the women back?"
roll.gif

But i could never hit a chick unless i had enough reason to feel my life was in danger. Ex..chick with gun, knife, etc. But i will not hesitate toss her to thefloor or bear hug her if she was tryin to beat my $@@.

That's whats all the way up then.
pimp.gif

women who can handle themselves =
pimp.gif

Men who can handle women that can handle themselves = Winner.

Women should never be hit by a man, if a woman hits you and it hurts you to the point you need to fight back, then you need to grow a pair and toughen up. Donthit women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom