How do y'all feel about men hitting women back? vol. ï´¾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

If you have to worry about getting hit by your girl

its time to get a new girl
you just like to spew random stuff without reading threads?

Originally Posted by connoleee

Women should never be hit by a man, if a woman hits you and it hurts you to the point you need to fight back, then you need to grow a pair and toughen up. Dont hit women.

Sure, bro.

it should be avoided unless you feel the your life is threatened or that of your love ones

with that said, a chick that hits a man first deserves to get hit back.

If I have a daughter, I'ma tell her if she hit somebody, prepare to get hit back, male or female.

like chris rock said, there's a reason to push an old man down a flight of stairs...just don't do it.

when i was young, i would say "equal rights, equal hits."

i now understand that i was very wrong.

as an adult, i would now just walk away or restrain her until she calms down.

Women should never be hit by a man, if a woman hits you and it hurts you to the point you need to fight back, then you need to grow a pair and toughen up. Dont hit women.

shut up simp.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

If a woman or man for that matter, is threatening my life...well anything goes.
Yup, or like in the other thread about the dude who saw some girl getting jumped

if some girls/women were beating up my mom or gf then I'm fighting all of them
laugh.gif

I roughed my girl up so hard the other day
laugh.gif
, she hit me in the face and scratch my neck, i put her in the headlock and the full nelson and slammed her onthe couch man, i dont play that mess. She ran upstairs crying.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Funny how NT females never post in threads like this!!

The "men are the stronger sex" thing is gettn old. I know many women
Who are stronger than alot of dudes. So if the reason for men not hitting women is because men are stronger, what happens when
The woman is stronger than the man. Or what if the woman is 25yo and the man is 70yo
Is it wrong for the 70yo man to hit the 25yo woman back?

As for me id get her locked up...

females are always in these threads and most say if I female hits a guy she should get hit back

Women or men, don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Edit: Unless you feel your life is in danger.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

shut up simp.
tired.gif

Actually, im not a 'simp', i laugh at the fact that i dont think women should be hit, therefore im a simp in your eyes. You're pathetic. Andprobably single and lonely, or "smashing 3 broads a night" like many other niketalkers who in reality sit at home 7 days a week with the quietcompany of their hand.
But back to the topic at hand, My mother was abused, so ive grown up knowing hurting women is wrong. So if your mother hit a man, you would think it is nothingbut appropriate for that man to retaliate by hitting her back?
No, you wouldnt. So shut up, and stop using the word simp. It makes you look like an idiot. You idiot.

shut up simp.
tired.gif

Actually, im not a 'simp', i laugh at the fact that i dont think women should be hit, therefore im a simp in your eyes. [size=+1]You're pathetic. And probably single and lonely, or "smashing 3 broads a night" like many other niketalkers who in reality sit at home 7 days a week with the quiet company of their hand.[/size]
But back to the topic at hand, My mother was abused, so ive grown up knowing hurting women is wrong. So if your mother hit a man, you would think it is nothing but appropriate for that man to retaliate by hitting her back?
No, you wouldnt. So shut up, and stop using the word simp. It makes you look like an idiot. You idiot.

How does that have anything to do what anything?

And you used a terrible example, of course I'm not going to condone anyone hitting on my mother.

But you're saying women should never be hit by a man, %%!# a man should never be hit my a woman either.

If a woman hit you in the face what would you do g?

shut up simp.
tired.gif

Actually, im not a 'simp', i laugh at the fact that i dont think women should be hit, therefore im a simp in your eyes. You're pathetic. And probably single and lonely, or "smashing 3 broads a night" like many other niketalkers who in reality sit at home 7 days a week with the quiet company of their hand.
But back to the topic at hand, My mother was abused, so ive grown up knowing hurting women is wrong. So if your mother hit a man, you would think it is nothing but appropriate for that man to retaliate by hitting her back?

laugh.gif
that's sad that you let 3 words hurt your feelings that bad.
and for the record...you're right. i don't smash 3 broads a night.
i got a 1 yr old and a fiance.
why would i do that?
i'm confident in my sexiness and know damn well the numbers i pulled before making a commitment.
pimp.gif

you on the other hand get butt hurt and speak on something that has nothing to do with the topic or what i said.
and the reason why you are a simp is because if a woman was threatening your life (to the point where you would need to defend yourself)
and you were just like "hold on mami...please don't do this
frown.gif
" then you need to check yourself.
i've never hit a woman and don't plan on it...but there is no way that i'm going to risk my well being for another HUMAN BEING (no matter male orfemale)
just for their safety when they obviously aren't worried about my safety.
women are adults and need to take responsibility for their own actions. no one has the right to put hands on another person without expecting it in return youlame.
and for the record i've witnessed my mom get beat by previous men on more occasions than you have walked in on your parents smashing...
while she did nothing but take me back into that enviroment and stay with them even if it endangered me.
you have an adult that gets beat and continues to go back to that person?
fool me once...shame on you. fool me twice.... shame on me.

you tryna stand out and sound like a "man" all gassed up with your pipe in your hand hoping to get some PM's from some females.
don't come at me like that again, herb.
alien.gif

Damn, I read the title as "how do y'all feel about men hitting women from the back?"

I was like
thumbs_up_man_smalljpg.jpg

What could be wrong with that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I roughed my girl up so hard the other day
laugh.gif
, she hit me in the face and scratch my neck, i put her in the headlock and the full nelson and slammed her on the couch man, i dont play that mess. She ran upstairs crying.

laugh.gif

get her in a headlock and noogie the CRAP outta her next time. Really put some mustard on it.

thats what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom