How do YOU break up?

Have you done it over the phone/internet or in person?

Ive always done it in person, to me it tactless to do it any other way.

Inspired by Good Times.

Last edited:
if I care about her i'd do it in person.

if not, i'd go as far as just sending her a text. 
laugh.gif

who cares about her feelings or being disrespectful

if you no longer wish to associate with her again. 

just my .02

i got tired of her (not bragging, she was a a cute *******. always wanted to fight ****). and made up a story as to why she couldnt come over and she got angry so i did then i escalated it to seem like i was mad when we broke up. I was giggling with my homies. 

tried on the phone but baby guh wanted to get told the second time in person

Last edited:
well if i know the reltionship is headed nowhere, i just become distant and wait for her to change it up or break up with me 

albeit not the greatest plan, ive never been to good with female confrontation 

Well one time when I was still in school (like...i'm in college now) I heard she was cheating on me and we had gym together.

SOOOOO...right before it was time to do our timed mile I was like "yeeeeah...i don't wanna do this anymore" and took off :lol:

Then the next time I did it, I started the most ridiculous argument and told I her I wanted a break...needless to say we never got back together.

Both were clearly childish and if I were to do it today I'd do it face to face explaining my reasoning.

Inspired by Good Times.

:x
I agree though OP... if it's not in person you're an awful human being :lol:

In person,

I always try and be subtle with it, but hen there is always that girl that doesn't get it :smh:

tried on the phone but baby guh wanted to get told the second time in person

Yep. This was a lonnnng time ago. I was at work and said "there's nothing that I can say to you over the phone that won't be the same in person". She insisted. So we met up after I got off, said the same stuff verbatim, let her get her tears out, then I went home. "How could you" texts ensued after the meet up. :smh:

I should give her a call.

But it really depends on when the conversation comes up. If we're on the phone, then she's getting dropped on the phone. If we're texting, she's getting dropped via text. If we're in person, she's getting dropped in person.

But I do hate it when they try to make a scene in public, or try to convince me that breaking up is a bad idea.

Last edited:
I tell them how i feel.
Then turn off my phone for a whole week and don't log on to any social media sites
laugh.gif
 I like to run away from my problems

Inspired by Good Times.
Phone

...if in person I do it right after sex, I find it's less drama when she's endorphin impaired.

I stop talking to her or don't see shorty for a min..she'll get the point and I don't have to be the bad guy...

Inspired by Good Times.

:x
I agree though OP... if it's not in person you're an awful human being :lol:

Wait, isn't tactless an actual word? Sorry was confused about the ":x" when scrolling down :lol: :lol:
EDIT: And I agree with you guys that I couldn't do it any other way besides in-person

Last edited:
I stop talking to her or don't see shorty for a min..she'll get the point and I don't have to be the bad guy...

That's the worst way ever.. Had a chick do that once and I was so angry inside and wouldn't wish it on anyone

Back
Top Bottom