How do you cure Paranoia?

Man...I got problems, i'm drug free so don't wanna hear that.

It all started cuz I was buyin cigs and for some reason I thought the gas station lady was gonna try to set me up cuz she saw my wad in the wallet when Ibought the cigs...
mad.gif

Then I was smokin outside WalMart cuz I didn't wanna smoke in my granddads car, and the whole time I'm thinkin..."
nerd.gif
I got this christmas money, I'm a nice little mark right about now..."Then this cute chick pulls up askin for a cigarette all smilin, I'm thinkin "Damn this a set up
eyes.gif
", I hand her a cig, we smile at eachother, I nod and dip out.
indifferent.gif

SMH @ me, I coulda got some head or somethin....anybody else ever feel like this? The whole drive, actually everytime I drive I'm checkin my mirrors every5 seconds. I think I got that from my momz tho...
smh.gif

when u move around with something of that high of means
Paranoi i would assume would only be natrual
but from now on carry a bank car transition is
alot smoother

It's all in my butterfly knife that I held on too the WHOLE TIME. And realtalk I'm like this w/o money.

Dood... did you hear about the prisoner that escaped. He's roaming around Rockford, IL right now. Look out your window
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Dood... did you hear about the prisoner that escaped. He's roaming around Rockford, IL right now. Look out your window
nerd.gif

LOL I'm in oklahoma for the holidays tho.... I'll deal with him when I get there

I was just joking. But on the real, lay off the
smokin.gif
!
You might need to contact a psychiatrist for help. Paranoia is a psychological problem.

tired.gif
thats what scares me. I thought if cleaned myself up it would go away but it hasn't. And I don't have the money to get help like that, so I'mpretty much screwed.

I thought if cleaned myself up it would go away but it hasn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that one of the side effects of :smoking is paranoia. I don't believe there is a true cure for it, onlyremedies to prevent it - all of which being derived from medicinal use.

I thought the same thing...figured I'd get everything in order and all the background noise would fade out. At least once a day I'm freaked out just byletting my thoughts wander. I try to keep a constant situation in my head throughout the day so my mind will have like a reference point when I'm bored.For example, yesterday I started the day with a beach scene and throughout the day I'd add things to the beach...chairs, people, houses, jet skis...yeahI'm a wierdo...

LOL^^ edit: did you stop smoking?

Yeah I'm finna start smoking again, because none of my anxiety/paranoia/insomnia is going away. Honestly I think it's the reason I started smoking inthe first place.

Originally Posted by buggz05

actually everytime I drive I'm checkin my mirrors every 5 seconds.
i do this
im afraid someone following me, to find out were i live, to steal my stereo and subs, etc.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I thought if cleaned myself up it would go away but it hasn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that one of the side effects of :smoking is paranoia. I don't believe there is a true cure for it, only remedies to prevent it - all of which being derived from medicinal use.

I've been clean and haven't smoked for six months. I can feel the clearness of being sober, my focus and all that is sharp. But all my anxietyproblems like paranoia are still rampant. And yes it is a side effect, but like I said I've been clean. Maybe I'm not giving it enough time?

I also know that certain strands of marijuana are anti-anxiety. Maybe I need to start back with the anti-anxiety this time I dunno.

Last year I went through a good 3 months of hardcore paranoia. I was so close to buying a strap and had a weapon ready at all times especially when I wasopening the door to my pad. Then my beef with some foos got squashed and I got to live my life normally. It can really get to your head though.
tired.gif

^Yea I been there. Beef is terrible, it makes you super paranoid. But that can be a good thing...one time I was stuck at this train. And like always I wascheckin my mirrors. A week earlier I had just sent some dude to the ER with a gang of stitches so I was super paranoid. All of a sudden I see some basketballshorts walkin in the middle of the road. I'm like "let me lean back and grab the thing before this homeless dude tries to pull somethin crazy."Well, it wasn't a homeless dude, it was the dude I rocked a week ago, I leaned back just in time to dodge him swingin through my window, and then pulled aJet Li and kicked dude in the chest while sitting in the drivers seat
laugh.gif

I hopped out like "YO! #@%+* LET IT GO, I DONT NEED THIS %*+@! IM ALREADY SUPER PARANOID!!!!!!I GOT BETTER %*+@ TO WORRY ABOUT, I ALREADY HANDLED YOU KEEPIT MOVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I pointed towards his car and dude turned around and took a hike
roll.gif

But yea Beef makes you super paranoid. But I'm not even in any beef right now. Matter of fact I'm in oklahoma with parents for the holidays anddon't know anybody.

You get rid of the people who are after you.

laugh.gif
at you for thinking a chick who asks for a cig is gonna give you head right there
laugh.gif

word. I think im paranoid myself.

Every time someone is behind me and i can't hear their convo and hear them giggling or laughing, i automatically think they're talking about me.

Also whenever a friend or somone jokes around with me, i feel like their was some sort of pun behind it directed towards me.

I really need to see a Psychiatrist.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

glasses.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

smh.gif
So Fitting..

Shoehead I do the same thing. That really kills me, I'm always thinkin what are these jackoffs sayin bout me
nerd.gif
.� Also I'm super OCD, I hate washin dishes cuz I wash them mugs like 3 timesto make sure they clean. I wash them before I put them in the dishwasher, then let the dishwasher do it's thing, then I hand wash them again and dry thembefore putting them in the cabinets.� Then when I use a dish, I wash it before I eat off of it
laugh.gif
, anybody else do this?

Because of that I just resort to plasticware and throw it away instead of worryin about small spectacles of dirt on dishware.

onset age of schizophrenia (including paranoid type) for males is late teen, early 20's.

Back
Top Bottom