How do you cure Paranoia?

You should see a psychiatrist. Don't take that the wrong way, but if you're having thoughts that disrupt your normal way of life, you should get itchecked out.

all of which being derived from medicinal use.
incorrect...

walking releases serotonin(sp) a chemical that counteracts the body's sympathetic nervous system...

thinking postively and breathing slow will also help deal with panic attacks...

overall being paranoid can hurt you.. but being cautious.. that will keep you alive...

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Dood... did you hear about the prisoner that escaped. He's roaming around Rockford, IL right now. Look out your window
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i get paranoid too when the teacher is over my shoulder helping me with my work. so i just start tapping my fingers on the desk and i start running thepencil through my fingers while im all paranoid

I don't know anything about you, but it can also be basically like unintentional operant conditioning from your environment. Whether it's from beingin prison, growing up in a bad spot, the military, being in the game, or being on the prowl yourself, it's all pretty much the same. When you'reconstantly surrounded by wolves you'll adapt to them and learn from them. Even if you're separated from the pack and placed amongst sheep, you'llstill think like a wolf.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I don't know anything about you, but it can also be basically like unintentional operant conditioning from your environment. Whether it's from being in prison, growing up in a bad spot, the military, being in the game, or being on the prowl yourself, it's all pretty much the same. When you're constantly surrounded by wolves you'll adapt to them and learn from them. Even if you're separated from the pack and placed amongst sheep, you'll still think like a wolf.

smh.gif
I'm trying to get away from all that stuff. Drugs, that way of livingEVERYTHING. But it keeps comin back in one way or another.
you should board up all your windows, and get in the bathtub...

NOW.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you should board up all your windows, and get in the bathtub...

Word...the darkseekers are after you!

Really though, what ever you do DONT smoke ganja. I seriously can't imagine how crazy you would act, if you were under the influence of weed
laugh.gif

nah when I use to smoke weed I was cool. Paranoid? yes, but no different than usual...maybe a lil more. But with green your like....."F it. I'mhigh..."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom