How do you deal with bad vibes from your girl?

Whip it out?

Just kidding i guess you could try opening up lines of communication....share ur feelings and what not.
grin.gif

Your either giving yourself to much to her. She needs to appreciate your time together when your together. If your around all the time and giving her attentionall the time it gets boring.

Its not longer cat and mouse aka Cat String Theory (look it up if your interested). Someone said to show a lack of interest with her by stop contacting her.This will either get her to pick up the phone and contact you

or you will get nexted. Or shes already interested in someone else and its the start of the end.

i've been there.... and in my case bad vibes means a "i need space" conversation..

you were probably too good to her and she's getting bored.

Fall back, and dont press her. Let her contact you, and still dont act overly excited when you do hear from her.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Examples...?
She just doesn't seem into me anymore.

I don't know, I try to be the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, but sometimes lacks the wherewithal to reciprocate such kindness and affection.

She hasn't talked with me or anything about it, so I guess we cool. Maybe it's just me.

You are trying too hard. A lot of women don't respect that. Some want conflict and they don't get it when you cater to them. You can't give in andpamper them. Thats why the other dude here scheming on stealing his gift back from his girl. My chick ask for alot but gets what I wanna give her mostly.

Good luck, but fall back some and let her work to please you

I was just in that mess. Just ask her for the truth and if you dont see eye to eye then move on. Whatever you do, dont let her use you as a safety net.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

be normal and have a tlk with her about your feeling. It sounds g ay but it will make things better
dude just said things are better...
smh.gif
smh.gif
reading is fundamental
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Out all of the half-$+$ generalizations we, as men, could make about women...One thing is for sure, if you're starting to get bad vibes from her, she'smore than likely over with you in her mind.

Back
Top Bottom