How do you deal with people calling the more exclusive colorways fake?

I was at the mall today, walking around with some of my boys and my bro. So this older dude comes up to me (im only 14) and starts talking to me about howpeople wearing fake shoes are ruining JB. I was wearing the XI lows blk/red that are pictured on THE RETRO CARD. lol and when i tried to tell him theyweren't, he laughed and walked off. How in the world am i supposed to respond to that? How would you? I'm interested to know.

haha kids at my school often think my OG oxidized XIV's are fake and they also think my Retro white/Chartreuse XIV's are fake too... I just shake myhead and not care hahahah

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

This post is only suitable for very immature children
and also apparently for very immature comments. how in any was is this immature? im not gonna get caught up in a fight, but was i really that immature?

i feel ya. I wore my carmelo edition XIIs and i got asked all day if it was a real CW. Some people are just uneducated when it comes to Js. Gotta deal with it.

ya at work my manager whos a chick told me i had fakes... well not really but she implied it...i was wearing my dtrt 3s n she was like i never seen thosebefore.... it wasnt like oooooo those are hot i never seen em before comment either...

don't even trip...true jordan heads know whats up - not some lame trying to clown.

happened to me a few times, usually i ignore em and keep it moving.
i hate when people try to tell me i'm wrong when they don't what the hell their talking about
smh.gif

I dont understand why people dont get that jerks calling your ''exclusive colorways'' fake is just ignorance.
I mean I know personally that I couldnt care less about what people think, but if you are the type of person who cares, just correct them with a slap in theface like ''yo, if you never seen these or dont know what they are you shouldnt collect or rock j's my friend'' and be out.

First off I wouldn't let some dude walk up to me and talk to me like that that I didn't know (even when I was 14 lol). Also those are so not exclusivein anyway they are just old. It wouldn't get me down at all though I would just be like ha what a ******ed old head just like a lot of the dudes on herethat play the I have been around for 26 years collecting cares no one cares and in no way does that make you smart. Anyways people like that suck at life whocares dude.

im am the accuse-ee

but im right 100% of the time - one kid at school wears white and blue spiz'ikes ( not the true blues), Military IVs with a metalic blue back tab -burgundy iv's (????)

It's really no sweat off my back. Be secure with who you are bro. Don't need to prove anything to anybody.

I've had that happen a couple of times. I just tell them they are limited and refer them to air-jordans.com. That usually shuts them up because theydon't know about air-jordans.com, either.

Same said to me, I was wearing my UNC based color way of my 21's and some one said that those are fake.
smh.gif

i rarely wear my exclusives...if i do, its only at events where ppl would know what they are

If you know that your rocking a real pair of shoes, then look at them crazy and just walk it off!!! The dudes that clown obviously doesn't know whats goingon!!

"Don't worry about it as long as you got know your wearing real kicks"

......well I do care in certain places because some lames would tell women that "that dude wears fake shoes"

You don't want girls to think your all fake and stuff

Just don't buy suspect colors

Just don't buy suspect colors
Haha, we are talking about JB here... easier said than done as of late.
laugh.gif

But on the real... who cares if he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Back
Top Bottom