Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Whatever is available; I don't really care

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • I don't drink water

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Are you black?

Answering for him cause I do too, yes cause all I drink is water

I drink filtered tap personally, keep a giant bottle at work and have a gallon bottle at home I keep topped off

and ive yet to meet a black person that isnt lactose intolerant, mandem need to come off the milk

image.jpg

try to finish 1.5 of these while at work 8:30am-5

ive had enough kidney stones where as i just mainly drink water with the occasional gatorade if im being active

At home, I boil some water in a kettle, let it cool down, run it through a brita filter, then leave the pitcher on the counter and drink it at room temp. :pimp:

At work, we have one of those fancy bubbly water machines, I fill up my bottle and put in some water flavor enhancers. :pimp:

Essentia is my go to. I had Perrier for the first time and that joint is nasty as hell. Don't get the hype.

You mean in your family or in general? Everyone in my family drinks milk.

And they are motherland descended?? Are you sure you're just drinking milk and not associating the effects of it to the milk? Having the genetic mutation to digest lactose post-childhood is a European trait fam

Milk gives me bubble guts within 10-15 minutes of drinking it

I just drink water. What kind isn't that important to me

Tap - water fountain at the gym
bottled
filtered
Alkaline

Too many people don't drink water or barely do

I really should drink more water. I never get enough, ill have 2-3 bottles a day where I think I should have atleast 4-5.

Im weird, I prefer drinking water from a bottle, whether freshly opened or refilled with tap. When I drink from a cup I cant “finish” it. :lol: Give me a bottle and ill knock it down in 1 gulp.

And they are motherland descended?? Are you sure you're just drinking milk and not associating the effects of it to the milk? Having the genetic mutation to digest lactose post-childhood is a European trait fam

Milk gives me bubble guts within 10-15 minutes of drinking it

Maybe not being able to digest milk is an ADOS thing. We were all born in the motherland.

I come from pastoralists, drinking milk fresh from the cow daily. Came to the U.S. and we still drink milk here with no issues. My grandma is 96 and still drinks milk everyday.

Brita filtered water mostly.

Bottled water sometimes because my wife must have bottled water in supply. :rolleyes

at home I drink crystal geyser the one gallon joint that I pour in my water bottle... at work they have a filter water dispenser

Do you actually get a gallon in a day, everyday, or is that just the goal?

I drink water constantly; more than anyone I know...and sometimes
I still struggle to get a full gallon in per day therefore I have trouble believing
most folks even get close to that amount per day.

I keep da 64oz hydroflask on me, usually drink right about 3.

if im just using a cup then it's more tedious seeing as i always have to go fill it up every time.

I keep da 64oz hydroflask on me, usually drink right about 3.

if im just using a cup then it's more tedious seeing as i always have to go fill it up every time.
Yeah just keeping a 32 oz bottle i'll get through 3-5 of those a day.

Back
Top Bottom