How do you feel about the state of music video's today? Who is your fav. director?

yeah too long.

black diamond-is that just a prod company or a director n co?

but these dudes stay pumpin out quality mvs for cheap.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

^^ if your not gonna reply or put valuable input into this post, then jus ignore it...seriously, what was the point of writing that your not gonna read it.. this is a message forum write?  it isn't anyone's fault that u lack incompetence and concentration to read a simple paragraph, if u were passionate enough about the art and the topic at hand then maybe you'd read it but clearly you don't so just beat it!

Damn, someone's mad. But for real, I'm pretty sure you just wrote the longest post in this forum's history. And if you know the demographic of this forum, no one's reading that. Well maybe a handful will. Let's guess about 8 people. But I'm sure people will post their favorite director without needing to read it.

Spoiler [+]
I didnt read either
smile.gif
Should I beat it?

roll.gif

def. the longest post ive seen in here that wasn't an article...

Originally Posted by Noskey

^^ if your not gonna reply or put valuable input into this post, then jus ignore it...seriously, what was the point of writing that your not gonna read it.. this is a message forum write?  it isn't anyone's fault that u lack incompetence and concentration to read a simple paragraph, if u were passionate enough about the art and the topic at hand then maybe you'd read it but clearly you don't so just beat it!

Damn, someone's mad. But for real, I'm pretty sure you just wrote the longest post in this forum's history. And if you know the demographic of this forum, no one's reading that. Well maybe a handful will. Let's guess about 8 people. But I'm sure people will post their favorite director without needing to read it.

Spoiler [+]
I didnt read either
smile.gif
Should I beat it?

roll.gif

def. the longest post ive seen in here that wasn't an article...

I actually read the OP
laugh.gif

It was hard as hell though. Try properly using punctuation if you want to write full essays and what not.

I don't know who my favorite is, but I too like the "Love Faces" video, the videos that Blk Diamond do for Tyga & CB, and I actually like G.O.D Jewel's videos.

I actually read the OP
laugh.gif

It was hard as hell though. Try properly using punctuation if you want to write full essays and what not.

I don't know who my favorite is, but I too like the "Love Faces" video, the videos that Blk Diamond do for Tyga & CB, and I actually like G.O.D Jewel's videos.

wow u dudes are really exaggerating so much for using NT as a resource, it wasnt even that long and the point of this thread was i jus wanted u guys opinion are certain directors and feedback for the current state of music videos, it really shows people dont like to think and use their head, all they wanna do is b critics, heckle and b haters...i did forget about spike jonze he's also pretty dope btw

wow u dudes are really exaggerating so much for using NT as a resource, it wasnt even that long and the point of this thread was i jus wanted u guys opinion are certain directors and feedback for the current state of music videos, it really shows people dont like to think and use their head, all they wanna do is b critics, heckle and b haters...i did forget about spike jonze he's also pretty dope btw

I guess I'm alone on this, but music videos are completely irrelevant in my life.

I will say that Jordan Tower is a **%#+#% bum though

I guess I'm alone on this, but music videos are completely irrelevant in my life.

I will say that Jordan Tower is a **%#+#% bum though

OP completely missing da roaring evoulution of all these up and comin video directors doing they damn thing wit HD videos on a shoe string budget...

picture perfect

dan da man

spliff TV

jordan tower

creative control

OP completely missing da roaring evoulution of all these up and comin video directors doing they damn thing wit HD videos on a shoe string budget...

picture perfect

dan da man

spliff TV

jordan tower

creative control

I'm an up & coming director myself out of Houston. I go by Danny Ocean, Hype's my main influence.. Here's a video I shot back in October in New York.

I'm an up & coming director myself out of Houston. I go by Danny Ocean, Hype's my main influence.. Here's a video I shot back in October in New York.

how can u guys even mention jordan tower in this post, im talkin bout REAL directors with VISION! CREATIVITY! those dudes just shoot the artist freestylin in front of the bodega or in they project hallway or on they block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  anyone got any of their own vids. please post..

how can u guys even mention jordan tower in this post, im talkin bout REAL directors with VISION! CREATIVITY! those dudes just shoot the artist freestylin in front of the bodega or in they project hallway or on they block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
artistry is what you make it duke...one person may label something "hood" another person may label it "gritty and realistc"

this isn't terrible for example....cats is shootin virals na' mean?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
artistry is what you make it duke...one person may label something "hood" another person may label it "gritty and realistc"

this isn't terrible for example....cats is shootin virals na' mean?

Back
Top Bottom