How do you feel about your life? Vol. Always room for improvement.

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

smh.gif
been out of school for a month and can't find a job plus living with fam after a 5 plus yr hiatus FTL!

Could be better. Had a plan in 97 got off of it in 2001, tried to get back on it in 2002, got in to something 2004, just gave up in 2008. 2009 is ok sofar, as long as i stay focused and don't mess around.

Life feels like it's been on pause for me lately. I don't really feel like I'm progressing, just staying in neutral.
ohwell.gif

Life was going good until my dad abandoned me and my mom December didnt pay my college tuition so now Im working 2 jobs saving up to go back away in August. IHATE DEADBEAT DADS THE ONLY THING GOOD OUT OF IT IS THAT IT INSPIRES ME TO BE THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD WHEN IM OLDER!

decent job (hours cut but thats everyone) and car... final 2 semester in school... cant find a girl... family (including me) heath is good and so is moral...wished i had a girl or more money though then again i always wish for that haha but if the fam got good heath and steady jobs its all good

i go to IU, gotta nice car, good friends, wonderful family, i don't have to pay tuition and i get paid to go to school and no student loans to worry aboutpaying when i do graduate next year. i'm joining my school's running club next week, so i can get back in shape. there are a few "kinks" herein there, but overall i really can't complain about anything, at the moment.

Only thing missing is the mister he ain't even got to do dishes got two dishwashers 1 chef 1 maid but seriously I'm truly blessed to have everything Ihave and for my life to be going so great but there are a couple things I could be improving and working on getting better at

Blessed.

There is always someone worse off than you.

I am looking forward to continually give thanks to the Lord and look forward to his blessings.

job..ok $ good but not particularly happy here, about to get my degree so thats def good..girls..dif story type of a mess...but like everyone says...it canalways be worse

Back
Top Bottom