How do you get broads to pay for YOUR dinner?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Cuz real spit, I can't be fronting $100-$200 every week on extra regular meals.

I'm about to just say eff these semi-high maintenance broads and find me a Red Lobster bisch.

I'm about to just say eff these semi-high maintenance broads and find me a Red Lobster bisch.

Well number one, stop calling females the B-road word.

Number 2, you are messing with these Red lobster females but taking em to Pappadeax places in hopes of having sex, which you arent because if you were you wouldnt be complaining.

Number 2, you are messing with these Red lobster females but taking em to Pappadeax places in hopes of having sex, which you arent because if you were you wouldnt be complaining.

Simple...just ask them. They are mostly likely willing to pay for half the dinner cost. The only problem is that they might think you're a "cheap/rude" guy because society has made people believe that it's the male's job to pay for dinners.

Simple...just ask them. They are mostly likely willing to pay for half the dinner cost. The only problem is that they might think you're a "cheap/rude" guy because society has made people believe that it's the male's job to pay for dinners.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Feel you.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Feel you.

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cakeIf I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cakeIf I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake

I mean, I'm not about to put my business out on NT, but I put it down with the bro...I mean, females, but I can never make that transition to consistent spoils.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake

I mean, I'm not about to put my business out on NT, but I put it down with the bro...I mean, females, but I can never make that transition to consistent spoils.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Well, damn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom