How do you get broads to pay for YOUR dinner?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake If I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha
You're such a cool guy, how can I be more like you?

For starters, I'm not a jealous person. Such an ugly trait Lol. After that, confidence is killer
smile.gif
Good luck.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Wth? Not that hard man. I have a girl who just got me an iPad 2, ps3, cool grey 11's, etc lol. Dinner is cake If I wasn't posting from my iPad I'd get into it more haha
You're such a cool guy, how can I be more like you?

For starters, I'm not a jealous person. Such an ugly trait Lol. After that, confidence is killer
smile.gif
Good luck.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

During a convo talk about how you'd like to meet an independent chick & how all these chicks talk about it, but don't be about it. Ask her if she is. She'll say yes, obviously & will probably start bragging. Then while you're giving her the bedroom eyes & slightly smiling/grinning, say something like if you're so independent, why don't you take me out for dinner. If she says something like, she's old fashioned or some BS like that, say something like, iight. Well then why don't you come by the crib & cook for me (like most women did back then). Works for me damn near every time, OP.
but most women had husbands that were bringing home the bacon. thats why they cooked for them.

but on the real OP, you gotta be willing to take a chick out and treat her to dinner. but like others said, after a few times, you might want to hint that she should pay, go half, or leave the tip or something. most girls won't have a problem with it, but you all gotta realize, the only reason you are going out of your way is to get in her pants anyway. that's the ultimate goal right? so you gotta give too. some guys on NT kill me wanting something for nothing...lol

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

During a convo talk about how you'd like to meet an independent chick & how all these chicks talk about it, but don't be about it. Ask her if she is. She'll say yes, obviously & will probably start bragging. Then while you're giving her the bedroom eyes & slightly smiling/grinning, say something like if you're so independent, why don't you take me out for dinner. If she says something like, she's old fashioned or some BS like that, say something like, iight. Well then why don't you come by the crib & cook for me (like most women did back then). Works for me damn near every time, OP.
but most women had husbands that were bringing home the bacon. thats why they cooked for them.

but on the real OP, you gotta be willing to take a chick out and treat her to dinner. but like others said, after a few times, you might want to hint that she should pay, go half, or leave the tip or something. most girls won't have a problem with it, but you all gotta realize, the only reason you are going out of your way is to get in her pants anyway. that's the ultimate goal right? so you gotta give too. some guys on NT kill me wanting something for nothing...lol

I go into every situation ready to pay, but sometimes they just do, i don't do anything extra. Maybe it's the women you mess with, and chill on them $200 dinners.

I go into every situation ready to pay, but sometimes they just do, i don't do anything extra. Maybe it's the women you mess with, and chill on them $200 dinners.

If your not getting any paying that much you're losing

If she's a keeper shell offer to pay

If your a real man you won't let her, unless you don't like her.

Are you dating? If you are, you seriously losing. If I go on a date with a new girl, I only pay half. Not trying to wife some random. I need to see if I'm into her before doing something nice.

Only time I pay for meals is when I'm in a relationship (now) and even then, when I'm short on cash, my girl happily picks up the tab (its about (70-30 id say) we also have like an unspoken rule that if either of us has a craving for something the other doesn't want, the person whose craving it is, pays. Lol

Is it your girlfriend...? I would imagine so if you are dropping 100-200 on dinner. Just talk to her and ask her to help you out by catching the bill every now and then.

Just friends...ya'll should be splitting it or alternating catching the bill when ya'll go out. ( whoever asks to go out should expect to pay imo)

Jumpoff....you're doing it wrong

If your not getting any paying that much you're losing

If she's a keeper shell offer to pay

If your a real man you won't let her, unless you don't like her.

Are you dating? If you are, you seriously losing. If I go on a date with a new girl, I only pay half. Not trying to wife some random. I need to see if I'm into her before doing something nice.

Only time I pay for meals is when I'm in a relationship (now) and even then, when I'm short on cash, my girl happily picks up the tab (its about (70-30 id say) we also have like an unspoken rule that if either of us has a craving for something the other doesn't want, the person whose craving it is, pays. Lol

Is it your girlfriend...? I would imagine so if you are dropping 100-200 on dinner. Just talk to her and ask her to help you out by catching the bill every now and then.

Just friends...ya'll should be splitting it or alternating catching the bill when ya'll go out. ( whoever asks to go out should expect to pay imo)

Jumpoff....you're doing it wrong

Back
Top Bottom