How do you get past someone smashing your ex-girl?

Alright I've been on NT for a LONG time and I don't think I've ever posted a relationship issue, but here it goes.

So me and my girl just broke up, she did it. I'm not too tight about the fact we broke up, I'm good on that one. However, I swear man I'm having agood day, chilling, then I start thinking about some other dude getting in her and I get all upset. Stuff ruins my hour.

I realize it's inevitable when you and a girl break up someone's geting in there, you weren't her first, you damn sure ain't gonna be her last.But in every relationship I've had, I'm good about the break-up, but this thought gets me wound up. How do ya'll deal with this one.

You just deal with it.

Ain't nothing you can do.

Just thinking about getting up in another girl.

just forget about her if shes already smashing someone else on the reg.. things will never be the same again. now if she f'd up and smashed you may be ableto forgive her its really on you

Yeah pretty much just get up in another girl...dudes on here finna tell you you weak 4 not bein over ya ex in the first place, but I understand what you sayin,most def...its hard, no doubt but time and vag will eventually put it behind ya...

Word I hear ya'll on this one. I can't wait for these feelings to pass. I'm soft as charmin right now.
tired.gif

Worst part about it is this is the second time in a year and a half I've gotten dissed by a 7. For some reason they gotta way of getting to me, I staypullin better looking broads but end up being with the 7's SMH I think it's a confidence issue, I'm comfortable in the 7 range.....but that's awhole 'nother post

man up and move on...go smash some female. if youve been in a relationship for a while see if u still have game. if not step your game up.

NT has been slippin lately, nobody askin for pics?
laugh.gif
jk

I been through it though and the best thing you can do is just not think about her. Stay busy and it will pass homie

you get over the feeling by smashin other girls..

and best believe she thinks the same thing about you..

When you see her out with another dude yell out "sloppy seconds!!"

Lol But if you two have no chance of getting back together just accept it for what it is.
In time you will move on...even though it seems impossible now, you will find another girl.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

you get over the feeling by smashin other girls..

and best believe she thinks the same thing about you..

True...but some times smashin other chicks dont work depending on how much u ar abou ur ex

everyone's gonna say that smashing someone else is going to make it better, but dude,that never works. All you can do is embrace the idea. She's gonnameet someone else. Hopefully she has some integrity and doesn't turn into a *****.

AjChick23
pimp.gif
on that Avy. Hobbes is that dude.

If yall just broke up..thats gonna be difficult as hell. Dont matter if u smash a new chick, yall just broke up and ur feelings for ole girl is still fresh. Ibeen there, everytime u think about it, its gonna be feel like a punch to the gut.

As time passes u gonna be aight. During this time now when u smash a chick, it will help erase that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom