How do you guys battle the sweat during summer NT?

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

Forget baby powder for your sack. Try Fresh Balls it works great. It helps cure bat wings.
Son this is real!
roll.gif
Only $14.99 and aluminum free?

Copped.

I sweat profusely from my back too.Pause, I wear my girls white cami t-shirt as a undershirt so if i sweat it doesn't show.  The material is real light while also form fitting tight like a underarm shirt, meanwhile the sleeves are super short, so it is impossible to tell I'm wearing a shirt underneath.Baby powder also helps keep me dry too. I think she buys her cami t-shirt  at Target for like 3 or 4 bucks.

The best I can do is put on deodarant before I go out and be religious about showering twice a day so I don't stank. I'm cursed with sweaty palms and feet year round so there isn't much I can really do about that. I've tried using these heavy antiperspirants on my palms but none of that works for me. I don't really notice much difference if I alter my diet or drink more water

The best I can do is put on deodarant before I go out and be religious about showering twice a day so I don't stank. I'm cursed with sweaty palms and feet year round so there isn't much I can really do about that. I've tried using these heavy antiperspirants on my palms but none of that works for me. I don't really notice much difference if I alter my diet or drink more water

Sta-Dri at night for the pits. Seriously this has probably saved my life. I used to sweat like crazy sometimes from my pits. But when I apply sta-dri my pits stay dry all day. Just have to use it at night cause if you do in the day your shirts are going to get pit stains super fast. For the boys it is either just gold bond or if I have it Balla powder since it is scented.

Back
Top Bottom