How do you guys find 2000/2001 retro's and OG's?

I know this is probably a stupid question, but after buying the 1999 Retro 4's and some older retro Jordan's, it's got me on a kick where I'm not even buying new retro's, just all old stuff. However, I have a real hard time finding any OG's that aren't $1,000+ or 2001 retro's that aren't $700. Any tips on finding older retro's? Thanks guys 
pimp.gif

I have bought some that are not that expensive, but they have been a bit used.
You just have to look around(ebay/nt). Also be careful that they aren't fake.

I bought my 2000 Concords from here for under 400. My OG Charcoal VIIs and OG Bred XIs from Ebay both for 250 and 350 respectively...you justhave to know how to look.

keep checkin in here in the buy/sell forum, i got concords for 150, ds columbias for 300 so just do some hunting and you can find good deals just be patient.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Persistence is key...don't just look in one place...

Exactly. I really don't look anywhere else anymore besides the b/s forum here or my boy D at Sole Supremacy. I just stay patient with the inventory that he gets and when there's something I want/need, I holla. To sum up some of my purchases, I paid $950 for 99 black/red IVs, 99 white cement IVs, 00 concords and 99 metallic Vs, all wearable.

^ All the above.... I found the '00 Midnight 6's at a Salvation Army in VA Beach back in '07 for $6.99. Found some wht/red OG XII's and OG Playoff XIII's for $60, '01 TB III's for $25 all on Craigslist. And bought some '00 infrared 6's here on NT for $80.  There's deals to be had, especially when newer retros come out, and especially when they aren't DS.

buy/sell forum has some good stuff on it, also I've gotten some pretty good deals on ebay

I recently purchased retrp3 from 01 for 3bills. I honestly think I over payed but for the condition they are in, I took it! Cement 4s for the same, but man those 4s are hella icy. Meaning like I just bought them from the store. They were kept in great condition!! I was so happy that day. Also, 285 for s ome concords that were used also. Just did sum cleaning and brightening on d mesh and boom! Just like brand new.

there's one bloke in japan who has some nice gems. it's where i got my ds og black/red xi's last year for only a couple of bills.

just browse all the above suggestions in your spare time, luck and serendipity will drop a find or two on you every now and then.

I have some OG xiiis and 2001 space jams. Bought them like 6 years ago when I was much more in the shoe game. Haven't even worn them out yet. But seriously the quality of the new retros are bleh.

There are a couple ways to go about it..
But here is my advice to you OP..
Take advantage of thirst.

Heres how you can do that..

The next hyped release that comes around..

Buy like 3 pairs..

From there.. You can try to trade or sell on the market.

Hopefully your margins are enough to cover the retros & ogs your heart desires.

NT cant label you a reseller if you follow this method 
laugh.gif

na man the basis/majority of niketalk usually goes thru me i can get you any retro not for no 1000 dollar be reasonable like 4 maybe 5-600 i can find anything just pm me if you want ...but other than that just go to the year 2001

Originally Posted by Spookz312

na man the basis/majority of niketalk usually goes thru me i can get you any retro not for no 1000 dollar be reasonable like 4 maybe 5-600 i can find anything just pm me if you want ...but other than that just go to the year 2001

lol what? Who goes through you?

Definately takes some luck.
Just keep checking up on the Buying/Selling Forums or other websites that sell older shoes
Good deals usually pop up on the Nike talk market all the time...just have to be there first.
I got some Flint 9's on there once, practically DS for 190$. One of my best deals to date!

Back
Top Bottom