How Do YOU handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?

*Shorts Story of my life LOL
So Im a Sophmore In a Completely New School & I was Dressing Up Well Because There Is Now Uniform At My School .
I was Wearing A Teal Gshock (dw6900cb-2 Lol) & i spot these Stick Up Kids Who Checks Me & has the Balls to say I had a Fake Watch , Like In My Head I wanted to wack him , but it would kill my new rep . So I Laughed & Smiled And i told him "haa i dint know Champs Sold Fake S*it" And Well I left , I think i did the right thing . If Someone in the forums has the same Experience , Then Tell Me , Id like to Now ! And Yeah How Do you handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?
pimp.gif

haters-gonna-hate.gif

But forreal just keep it movin. I tell em to think what they want cuz I know what I got. Usually my jewelry is called fake just because im young and its chunky. I just keep it movin, Theres no point arguing cuz for the most part they just tryin to make themselves feel better because they dont have what you have.

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

So Im a Sophmore In a Completely New School & I was Dressing Up Well Because There Is Now Uniform At My School .
I was Wearing A Teal Gshock (dw6900cb-2 Lol) & i spot these Stick Up Kids Who Checks Me & has the Balls to say I had a Fake Watch , Like In My Head I wanted to wack him , but it would kill my new rep . So I Laughed & Smiled And i told him "haa i dint know Champs Sold Fake S*it" And Well I left , I think i did the right thing . If Someone in the forums has the same Experience , Then Tell Me , Id like to Now ! And Yeah How Do you handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Kids man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you have to kill them, just as your poor grammar killed your riveting tale

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

pimp.gif

roll.gif

well the only good news i can give you is that you still have a lot of time for growth... and i pray that as you get older, you think less about other people's opinion and more on the person you want to be.

laugh.gif
spincv wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

pimp.gif

Got em!

Back
Top Bottom