How Do YOU handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?

hatersgonnahate.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

*Shorts Story of my life LOL
So Im a Sophmore In a Completely New School & I was Dressing Up Well Because There Is Now Uniform At My School .
I was Wearing A Teal Gshock (dw6900cb-2 Lol) & i spot these Stick Up Kids Who Checks Me & has the Balls to say I had a Fake Watch , Like In My Head I wanted to wack him , but it would kill my new rep . So I Laughed & Smiled And i told him "haa i dint know Champs Sold Fake S*it" And Well I left , I think i did the right thing . If Someone in the forums has the same Experience , Then Tell Me , Id like to Now ! And Yeah How Do you handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+ execution.

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

*Shorts Story of my life LOL
So Im a Sophmore In a Completely New School & I was Dressing Up Well Because There Is Now Uniform At My School .
I was Wearing A Teal Gshock (dw6900cb-2 Lol) & i spot these Stick Up Kids Who Checks Me & has the Balls to say I had a Fake Watch , Like In My Head I wanted to wack him , but it would kill my new rep . So I Laughed & Smiled And i told him "haa i dint know Champs Sold Fake S*it" And Well I left , I think i did the right thing . If Someone in the forums has the same Experience , Then Tell Me , Id like to Now ! And Yeah How Do you handle People Who Says Ur Stuff Are Fake ?
pimp.gif

If you get all upety cuz people say your stuff is fake, it just goes to show how insecure you are.
Rep in HS? Aren't you getting picked up by your mom?
laugh.gif

I'd tell you if I could remember, but the last thing I hear before going into a blindingly white rage is whatever remark that person made and me regaining consciousness with blood all over my hands.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

tumblr_l6z0kkjkZ71qzmopno1_500.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways

Just

do that exact expression and then walk away.

If your !%!* isnt fake, $%%% what they say.

And if it is then well, thats your fault.

I tell them my stuff ISN'T fake then hurry to grammar class before I miss anymore lessons.

Back
Top Bottom