How Do You Invest?

The past i’ve week or se I've become really interested in investing my money. I bought a few shares in a few stocks. How have you guys invested your money and have you seen any returns?

Any tips or insight on stock trading??

What platforms do you use for trading??

I'm super new at this and any insight would be great.

If you don't have a real interest in the market I'm a 100% advocate of the core satellite approach and having the core of your portfolio be the S&P500 or a global equity fund and then layer around that with other funds/single stock.

Biggest thing is to come up with your own strategy and stick to it. Be prepared to learn and lose, I also mean learn from the losses and wins. Check your emotions. I was relatively young when I started so my risk was high as all can be, I really didn’t care about losing, which has helped me. Study study study. Study the market, your stock, the news and understand how it affects your stock. No one is perfect or can sell you a perfect trade. So leverage your risk and have fun! Oh yeah don’t listen, but listen to the boards, in other words fact check and do you DD.

I diversify. Most of my $ in real estate, 2nd stocks, 3rd crypto. Personal finances thread is where you need to look

Back
Top Bottom