How do you know that your a man?

I still have alot of work to do....gosh...slacking in school i need to grow the f up...mentally, physically, socially, damn i need to grow up im 19 btw

just beat up a guy that is bigger than you
pimp.gif

everyone knows you're a man when and only when you roundhouse kick a cat into a cactus.

other signs to look for-- a penis.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

I still have alot of work to do....gosh...slacking in school i need to grow the f up...mentally, physically, socially, damn i need to grow up im 19 btw
My friend, you sound exactly like me at the beginning of this semester. I said I was gonna buckle down in the books, hit the gym, keeping convos goinpast "hey, sup?".. I hit the gym for about 2 weeks then that died. my classes were significantly easier than last year so I didnt really study foranything. Socially, still got the same 3 friends. Havent met any new girls and I still go back to my ex from time to time.
smh.gif
Socially, aint a damn thing change but academically, I'm doin so muchbetter than last year. I'm pretty satisfied but I really did want to expand my network. Maybe next semester..
tired.gif

You know your the man when you have a bad chic who copps you jordans and sb dunks and then tops you off all for nothing. then you know your the man.

when you handle your business, I procrastinate and all that too, but this is what works for me: I allocate a specific time to complete each task, and if Idon't complete it due to messing around or being lazy, "fun" or anything that I do that isn't completely necessary suffers...sometimes I evenlose sleep just to complete necessary tasks, that way you'll learn to discipline yourself over time...

I support and sustain myself and a comfortable lifestyle.
I make my own money.
I have a big Johnson.
laugh.gif
(remember those shirts?!)
I'm old enough to make a Big Johnson T-shirt reference.
smokin.gif

Additionally,

I've graduated from college and have a career that pays well.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

I'm old enough to make a Big Johnson T-shirt reference.
smokin.gif

Those t-shirts was hilarious...I remember some teachers used to make people turn theirs inside out before coming in their class.

Baltimore product btw

when you can accept responsibility for your actions no matter how bad they may be. i.e. being a father

When you learn to deal with a responsibility, and can handle the fact that other people depend on you and get motivated by it.....and thats only the tip of thetip of the iceberg.

Back
Top Bottom