How do you make pork fried rice?

does anybody know how to make this? and how come some places the pork fried rice taste good but others it taste like crap?

b/c sometimes, it's not pork
laugh.gif
But I would assume rice, pork, thesperm looking things, carrots & peppers are optional and stir fry it in a wok. Ohyeah, I like egg in mine and I think they mix in some soy sauce lookingthing

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

b/c sometimes, it's not pork
laugh.gif
But I would assume rice, pork, the sperm looking things, carrots & peppers are optional and stir fry it in a wok. Ohyeah, I like egg in mine and I think they mix in some soy sauce looking thing
sperm looking things?
sick.gif
i heard they use oyster sauce or brownsugar in it? is this true?

The easy way:

-pork (BBQ pork = CRACK)
-rice (leftovers = best)
-eggs
-soy sauce
-veggies
-scallions

Cook and mix.

EDIT: NK, yeah, you could use oyster sauce instead of soy sauce. It's good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sperm looking things?
sick.gif
i heard they use oyster sauce or brown sugar in it? is this true?
Beans sprouts. I can never remember the name

Or cold rice whatever, lol. As long as it's not fresh cooked rice (too sticky) but that's just my preference...

Just drop one in there when everything is done since it only takes a second to cook since you'll be mixing it

man it still dont taste right
ohwell.gif
they must use magic powder to make ittaste right...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

leftover rice? wouldnt it be stale as all hell?

It should be day old rice, so that it's dry. If you use freshly cooked rice, it'll be too soggy. You gotta find the proper balance.

And it's not that hard at all. Scramble a couple eggs, and put them aside. Throw in the rice, veggies, pork and whatever seasonings you want. I tend tostick with light soy sauce, cause oyster sauce is too salty and hard to mix. Chop up the eggs, and mix em in. Done. And the sperm looking bean sprouts areoptional. I never liked them

Back
Top Bottom