How do you recover from an L?

Originally Posted by toast1985

The mark of confidence is being subconsciously/consciously oblivious to social awkwardness.

...Sure its [awkwardness] there, and it stands out like a sore thumb, but it is whatever you make it.

toast1985 wrote:
The mark of confidence is being subconsciously/consciously oblivious to social awkwardness.

...Sure its [awkwardness] there, and it stands out like a sore thumb, but it is whatever you make it.

this makes sense

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

x2 for added emphasis.

Forget about it, move on.

"Girls are like buses, miss one, next fifteen, one comin" - Gucci Mane.
pimp.gif

Just be honest about the L and discuss it jokingly like it was nothing but a good anecdote. Then get yourself invited to her crib for some bomb *** Chinesefood. After eating, head to her bathroom and poop in her tub. When she asks why you have the shower on, jokingly say that you're going to have sex withher.

How do you recover from an L?-- Post your experience on NT and do what the experts say

alien.gif
awwsome wrote:

With enough confidence there is no such thing as "awkward"

Right. Same thing I believe.

Today I was chillin at the snack spot on campus blazed outta my mind, when a girl Ive been talkin to comes up to say hey. Im in the middle of stretching myarms above my head and proceed to give her a high five
alien.gif
Instead of takin an L, I started talkin bout random stuff to takeher mind off it and it worked out.

Then I turned to my friend to say "did i really just give that btch a high five?"
alien.gif
laugh.gif

only way to recover from an L is to get a W
so next time you talk to her or see her, charm her over, make her laugh, get her to feel you as a person and that will cover up for your L.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

this happened to me not to long ago. i just ignored the girl for about a week and made no effort to even look at her. then she added me on facebook and now we have a date on saturday
smile.gif
grin.gif

Team Pics or Die
C'mon son, it never happened.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

So lets say you approach a girl and get her name and all, but as you leave you say something mad corny or stupid and it makes everything akward. What do you do the next time you see her? Do you pretend like it never happened, try laughing it off with her, avoid confrontation again
laugh.gif
. How will you execute?
i love being on this forum because you get to see how insecure (and i mean that in a nice way
ohwell.gif
) guys really are. it's not that serious. if she plays you or dosen'ttalk to you because of that then shes not worth your time anyways. Good luck tho.

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

alien.gif
awwsome wrote:

With enough confidence there is no such thing as "awkward"

Right. Same thing I believe.

Today I was chillin at the snack spot on campus blazed outta my mind, when a girl Ive been talkin to comes up to say hey. Im in the middle of stretching my arms above my head and proceed to give her a high five
alien.gif
Instead of takin an L, I started talkin bout random stuff to take her mind off it and it worked out.

Then I turned to my friend to say "did i really just give that btch a high five?"
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Word my g, i stay saying odd $!$% to girls while i'm high
laugh.gif

But i do it with such confidence they can't help but feel me
pimp.gif

The key is knowing that you never have to feel awkward... ever. It's all in your mind. Whatever happens can only be as awkward as you perceive it to be.That's the trick to maintaining confidence and high self-esteem.

Shrug it off a move on.

One of my friend's, every time he takes an L from a girl tries to call her out and stuff after. I'm like dude, just keep it moving and don't sweatit.

Back
Top Bottom