How do you store your kicks?

how does everyone store their kicks as far as stacking shoe boxes in a decent fashion? i only ask because im getting to the point where my kicks are taking upa whole wall, stacked from floor to ceiling, but my shoe boxes are starting to collapse/cave in. SO, my stacks are starting to lean and what not. i beenlooking into shelves or something of the sort, but i havent settled for anything yet. so how do people with a mean shoe game get by?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I have a separate house

laugh.gif

in my closet, top shelf is dedicated to shoe boxes. also have some space on the bottom of my wardrobes.

In my shoe closet in the boxes. I have a closet for clothes and a closet for shoes [my shoe count went down drastically 'cause I sold a good amount ofthem tho....I only have around 30 now.]

I have a separate house

hahaha
roll.gif
. as much as i spend on kicks i could probably get a house with aspare room just for them. they're already stacked along a wall too.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

I have a separate house

laugh.gif
Fat Joe
nerd.gif

Anyways, a great spot would be a basement or an attict for clean simple accesible storage, but theres always under your bed if the attic or basement arentavailable
laugh.gif

They're just in a huge pile on the floor. The DS shoes are kept in a cabinet somewhere, I forget.

I have a second bedroom with a nice sized walk-in closet just for my kicks. No clothing and a full length mirror

Back
Top Bottom