How do you store your sneakers?

My DS pairs just stay in the box, nothing special. I don't do a bunch of crazy stuff to protect my kicks, probably should but never have.

I only keep pairs DS for a few months generally though.

I keep mine in the box with the paper except the Concorde 11, I take the11's out every now and then to let it breathe and I have this moisture eliminator that is kept in my closet, it only about $1.00 at a dollar tree

i leave them as is in the box and stack them neatly in my closet. i usually have a stack of a few shoes i wear to make it easily accessible.

Temporary storage system till me and my girl get our own place.

dr9xja.png
I miss the black silver boxes. These new ones are crap. My absolute favourites are the ones they used in 1997, all silver with the red jumpman

for my DS pairs:

each shoe put into a Vacuum sealed foodsaver bag, with about 10-20 small silica packets inside put the shoes back in the box and stack em in the closet.
Bad idea, just dries up the shoe and makes them crack/crumble.

i usually take the paper out just so the colors dont bleed on it or something idk thats probly ocd but it can't hurt idt

ziplock bag with 1 silica gel pack. in the box. stacked in my closet.

2 silica gel packs if icy soles

Normally just fold the paper up, and keep the shoes in the boxes. Nothing to fancy. Also, keep them in a closet with cooler temperature.

for my DS pairs:

each shoe put into a Vacuum sealed foodsaver bag, with about 10-20 small silica packets inside put the shoes back in the box and stack em in the closet.
 Definitely gonna be mad when you finally take those out of the vacuum sealed bag if you wait too long. They need to breathe man, listen to dang near everyone who has contributed with their methods. The shoes need air. You gonna be one sad pup when it happens

Definitely gonna be mad when you finally take those out of the vacuum sealed bag if you wait too long. They need to breathe man, listen to dang near everyone who has contributed with their methods. The shoes need air. You gonna be one sad pup when it happens
let him do him. eventually he gonna b salty enough to buy a fresh one on ebay for 350 from me.

I usually fold the paper over, and but it at the bottom of the box. Stack the boxes in the closet.

Is there any advantage in keeping the shoes wrapped in the paper, like they come from the store?

I learn some new surf from you guys. I just saran wrap them and keep them in a cool dark place

Yeah...I use ziploc bags and suck the air out of them, BUT I wear my kicks, and If they go for a month unworn I take them out of the box for a couple days to get some air. Gotta let em breathe. But I like how nice the bags have kept my shoes, especially the one with white rubber and plastic pieces

I just keep them in my closet in the box and since I'm from New Mexico not much moisture to worry about haha

mine are just stacked all over my room, soon i hope to get em on shelves so its easier to get to them all.

sneaker boxes stacked on top of each other...i keep em in ziplock bags, but I dont close em all the way. Cant wait till I get outta school and start workin 2 give my kicks their own room :smokin

Back
Top Bottom