How do you usually approach girls at parties?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Eye contact play boy. That'll be your invite. From there it's just small talk.
Came in here to post this. Just catch her attention from afar for a few seconds. Observe for a minute or two if shes got a lame already with her then make a move. Confidence does wonders fellas.

you let them approach you 
pimp.gif
word to dos equis

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I allow them to approach me, then I usually take it from there
I read this as "I allow them to approach me, then I usually take them home."
I was gonna hit you with the Cam'Ron smirk gif 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if their drinking something, i usually ask em what their sipping on and just make small talk from there. doesn't come across as being thirsty and you can usually get the number and keep it moving within 2-3 minutes.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Y'all be making it seem like talking to them is a job interview where you have to make SURE you give the correct answers.. Stop being so concerned about what to say bruh's. These chicks are NOT that important
laugh.gif
not only that, what you say literally does not matter at all, it's all about how you say it and your non-verbal communication. 
when a girl interacts with a guy she is subconsciously wired to pick up on his perceived confidence/value expressed through his body language.. if you can look a girl in the eye and give off the impression that you don't give a @$!% what she thinks of you, i guarantee she will do anything you want. 

especially at a party where alcohol is present? come on now guys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you're not asking a girl for permission before you dance with her, then you better dougie like Chris Brown. Otherwise you're Mr. Creep.

Originally Posted by Trav T

If you're not asking a girl for permission before you dance with her, then you better dougie like Chris Brown. Otherwise you're Mr. Creep.
laugh.gif
 What? I don't think I have EVER asked and I can't dance worth a lick. +#!+ on butt action is a different thing but dancing dancing isn't something I do.

If I'm at a party I'll definitely be posted somewhere with a few people 
pimp.gif
 so the girls that smoke 
tend to gravitate toward that area. If you're in college hit them with the what year, what major BS

and if not just make small talk.. nothing corny. Just be confident and you'll be good. If they 
pimp.gif

just tell them that you should match sometime, pull out your phone and get her number.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

pimp.gif
 so the girls that smoke 
tend to gravitate toward that area. If you're in college hit them with the what year, what major BS

and if not just make small talk.. nothing corny. Just be confident and you'll be good. If they 
pimp.gif

just tell them that you should match sometime, pull out your phone and get her number.
If she smokes, this line works 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Y'all be making it seem like talking to them is a job interview where you have to make SURE you give the correct answers.. Stop being so concerned about what to say bruh's. These chicks are NOT that important
laugh.gif
not only that, what you say literally does not matter at all, it's all about how you say it and your non-verbal communication. 
when a girl interacts with a guy she is subconsciously wired to pick up on his perceived confidence/value expressed through his body language.. if you can look a girl in the eye and give off the impression that you don't give a @$!% what she thinks of you, i guarantee she will do anything you want. 

especially at a party where alcohol is present? come on now guys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

pimp.gif
 so the girls that smoke 

pimp.gif

If she smokes, this line works 100% of the time.

Yup. This most def works

its all about confidence. just be yourself and inject alpha male unrelenting confidence into your persona. and act like a **** too. the trick to acting like a **** is you have to establish a connection so she is interested before you get kind of alpha and dickish. if you have made yourself appear interesting, the alpha male behavior will pique her interest because you will present a shade of mysteriousness and it magnifies your confidence on that "i dont give a %%$+ about this girl i am talking to" tip. every girl out there has a bunch of dudes trying to lay their sweatshirts over a puddle for her to walk across and even if a simp is what she thinks she wants, hella girls are just horny and they want some badass no %+#*$ given dude to come in and run the show. i'm not a big a hole in real life but i act like one with the females. make a few jokes, get them laughing, then act like i am completely uninterested in what she has to say. its a fine line. some girls get insulted quicker than others, some girls try to throw the sass right back, etc. but the point is, being a simp will get you zero vagina, but it will get you plenty of nice girls who want to tell you all about the @%$!$*!%% guy who is blowing their back out. being super confident and acting like you don't care about the girl gets her all moistened and she wants what she cant have. which leads to her having intercourse with you. females are funny man.
edit: this doesn't work for everyone. you gotta be kind of cool. and atleast not disgusting looking. most of the girls that i have used this method with are white hipster girls. they fall for it hella easy. 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i approached these two black girls a couple of weeks ago and i asked them if they liked Tyler Perry movies.
they said no, so i said "thank God!" and they laughed like they were listening to Killing 'Em Softly for the first time

LMAO

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL Yall actually ASK girls to dance? Just put it on her butt and see how she reacts
Truth. After this it can go two ways when she looks back, if she does. The why is dude grabbing on me face
grin.gif
 or the sure ill dance with you face 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Easiest way? Beer Pong (you have to be good though)

Let her be on your team, make most of your cups, and joke about her being trash and making you lose. This has led to my highest success rate
laugh.gif
Girls at parties love good BP players
laugh.gif
but son I be going HAM in beer pong...I can't even control myself sometimes...got me acting like this

52367_o.gif

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL Yall actually ASK girls to dance? Just put it on her butt and see how she reacts
Truth. After this it can go two ways when she looks back, if she does. The why is dude grabbing on me face
grin.gif
 or the sure ill dance with you face 
happy.gif
This dude told me that his cousin always goes to the opposite shoulder that she turns over so she can't see his face. If she turns her head to the left shoulder, he moves his head to the right shoulder and vice versa. He said it usually makes them laugh so they end up dancing with him. I have tried it before but I hoenstly don't remember how it turned out. I think she laughed. 
laugh.gif

the most sure fire line I have EVER used...it works atleast 8 out of 10 times....Ill walk up to the bar to order a drink, next to a pretty girl. When i order my drink, i ask her "So this is on you right?"...usually she will laugh and say something like "Yeah right"...and i reply "Im joking, let me buy yours"...and then we strike up a convo and I leave with the #

i have also tried "can i eat it"...it worked once, i got the bunz

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Easiest way? Beer Pong (you have to be good though)

Let her be on your team, make most of your cups, and joke about her being trash and making you lose. This has led to my highest success rate
laugh.gif
Girls at parties love good BP players
laugh.gif
but son I be going HAM in beer pong...I can't even control myself sometimes...got me acting like this

52367_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom