How Does Dj Khaled Make $?

he got bumped from koch press and distrubute to the label, meaning he does get money from koch to promote his album. He also gets above average return on salesfor being on Koch. beyond that he mnages some good producers outta MIA and gets paid up front to host artists mixtapes and spin they records

beyond that I'm sure most of his doe comes from evrything but the albums dudes the biggest hip hop DJ in one of the US's party capitals. hes obviouslythe biggest Dj and miami and he prolly gets atleast a stack or two MINUMUM to DJ a party. if hes really smart hes probably in on promotion and couldpotentially get a piece of door and liquor sales at party he Djs at or even just ones he has his hand in promoting

yea Im guessing your askin this because u saw his house on MTV Cribs. Dude crib was crazy but like dude said earlier he comes a pretty well off Pakistanianfamily plus you can make $1 million a year working at a radio station in a market like Miami and somebody said its the only hip hop station down there him andK Foxx probally monopolized the air waves. plus on an indie label u can sell 300,000 records and still see a mill off of that as well so dude is just ahustler.

Dude is cakin' off those albums as well. We The Best and Listennnnn did extremely well for indie albums. And i'm willing to put money that the rapperson the album just did it for the love or for a favor in the near future. That's how most of these dj albums go down anyway. Some use it for exposure. Itsnothin' for dudes to give away a free 16. That's the perks of being a radio dj and knowing a lot of people in big places. That's some $$$$ andi'm just talkin' about the albums he's dropped. Dude has a grip of other side hustles on his plate.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Dude is cakin' off those albums as well. We The Best and Listennnnn did extremely well for indie albums. And i'm willing to put money that the rappers on the album just did it for the love or for a favor in the near future. That's how most of these dj albums go down anyway. Some use it for exposure. Its nothin' for dudes to give away a free 16. That's the perks of being a radio dj and knowing a lot of people in big places. That's some $$$$ and i'm just talkin' about the albums he's dropped. Dude has a grip of other side hustles on his plate.

That pretty much answered my ? It was never really about his side hustles or anything like that, I just wanted to know How the %##% he paid all these bigartists and Producers and still made money off albums! but i understand now. Guys hop on his record he returns the favor by givin some spins, which is a winwin for both parties involved.

by the way, i still dont know how this dude gets away with saying the N word and he's Paki!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Dude is cakin' off those albums as well. We The Best and Listennnnn did extremely well for indie albums. And i'm willing to put money that the rappers on the album just did it for the love or for a favor in the near future. That's how most of these dj albums go down anyway. Some use it for exposure. Its nothin' for dudes to give away a free 16. That's the perks of being a radio dj and knowing a lot of people in big places. That's some $$$$ and i'm just talkin' about the albums he's dropped. Dude has a grip of other side hustles on his plate.

That pretty much answered my ? It was never really about his side hustles or anything like that, I just wanted to know How the %##% he paid all these big artists and Producers and still made money off albums! but i understand now. Guys hop on his record he returns the favor by givin some spins, which is a win win for both parties involved.

by the way, i still dont know how this dude gets away with saying the N word and he's Paki!
indifferent.gif
Yea i'll see if I can find the article where he talked about how he gets artists to be on his albums. Its hard for me to believe Kanye gave dudeGrammy Family for free. He must've gave him his soul or some @%%.

^im pretty sure he got points...

just because no money is exchanged up front doesnt mean homie aint gettin royalties...

The question is why do folks hate on him?

Because he knows how to market the hell out of himself and be annoying at the same time? :tongue:

And if you want to know how he maeks $$ he produces under Beat Novocain.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

The question is why do folks hate on him?

Because he knows how to market the hell out of himself and be annoying at the same time? :tongue:

And if you want to know how he maeks $$ he produces under Beat Novocain.

That's all it's about, MARKETING yourself. You do that and you will succeed. Love him or hate him Khaled has done his thing.

yeah its like Lil Jon these dudes know they be annoying but they know they stuck in yo head too. Its like these *%#%%@% commercials u hate the commercial butthe product is instilled in your brain. I mean who really says "WE THE BEST' I mean really its like the ROC sign.

Back
Top Bottom