How does everyone make their money? #broke

How does everyone make their money? If you guys don't mind sharing.. trying to see if some of what you guys got going on could maybe work for me. I'm only 21 and I have a job at the local hospital making like $11-13 an hour sterilizing surgical instruments working like 30 hours a week. Heading back to college next semester so hopefully my education will provide me with a better job at a later date. Anyone mind filling everyone in on their own hustles or ways to produce $$? I see hella people on here with tons of materialistic things so I know most everyone on here getting plenty $$ one way or another. Future thanks to anyone willing to put me on game.

I've had a few thousand saved the past few years. I just find ways to flip my money when it's time. Nike Air Yeezy 2 up next.

I buy cheap stuff from the internet and sell it with profit,
everything is so expensive in europe so that's how i make my money to spend for parties and gadgets

I work as a Civil engineer for a plumbing contractor. Making pretty decent money for my age.

Originally Posted by megatron

I've had a few thousand saved the past few years. I just find ways to flip my money when it's time. Nike Air Yeezy 2 up next.

laugh.gif

Web Designer, pays steady income of $300-500 a day. But some days I work like 15 hours. =(

Originally Posted by kushandkoolaid

How does everyone make their money? If you guys don't mind sharing.. trying to see if some of what you guys got going on could maybe work for me. I'm only 21 and I have a job at the local hospital making like $11-13 an hour sterilizing surgical instruments working like 30 hours a week. Heading back to college next semester so hopefully my education will provide me with a better job at a later date. Anyone mind filling everyone in on their own hustles or ways to produce $$? I see hella people on here with tons of materialistic things so I know most everyone on here getting plenty $$ one way or another. Future thanks to anyone willing to put me on game.

Don't believe everything you see.  Pay attention to all of the debt threads too.  You would be suprised how much debt most people carry while trying to portray a certain image.

Keep out of debt and save 10% of your income and you'll eventually become wealthy with time.

damn you broke making 11-13 an hour? !+@+ lemme get that job

outside of my $8hr seasonal job selling drugs and other hustles have let me survived decently in college.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Why is this funny?
Your different personalities.
How? I don't have any different personalities.
but aren't you the same guy who got jacked for 1200 dollars?  you said that was "light" compared to what you usually walk around with, yet you only have a couple grand saved?

Why is this funny?

Spoiler [+]
 You said you cant afford college but you saving up for yeezy 2 which is the cost of semester classes.
Its w/e ignore it , dont wanna derail thread 

Spoiler [+]
 You said you cant afford college but you saving up for yeezy 2 which is the cost of semester classes.
Its w/e ignore it , dont wanna derail thread 
I cannot afford my 30,000 dollar tuition you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom