How does the Nike Stefan Janoski fit?

I'm planning get these online but I'm not sure how they fit. From my past experiences, shoes with such lacing system are narrow. Any feedbacks would appreciated 

I'm planning get these online but I'm not sure how they fit. From my past experiences, shoes with such lacing system are narrow. Any feedbacks would appreciated 

Get your true size if you'll be wearing it without socks or just thin socks.

Go half size up if worn with thick socks.

Get your true size if you'll be wearing it without socks or just thin socks.

Go half size up if worn with thick socks.

to those that have these janoskis... any more input as to how these fit? should I just
get my true size or is moving a half size up recommended?

to those that have these janoskis... any more input as to how these fit? should I just
get my true size or is moving a half size up recommended?

Imo true to size. Got mine true to size, they fit snug for the first wear. But after that there fine.

Imo true to size. Got mine true to size, they fit snug for the first wear. But after that there fine.

do they fit similar to vans canvas sneakers? the ones with no padding. im also planning on getting these for the summer. tia

do they fit similar to vans canvas sneakers? the ones with no padding. im also planning on getting these for the summer. tia

I think I'm just gonna go true to size... I need this for the summer also... eying the teal pair coming out...

I think I'm just gonna go true to size... I need this for the summer also... eying the teal pair coming out...

Back
Top Bottom